[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Active wrote:
How does this compare to the Chieftan version for a league starter?

Chieftain is the cheapest when it comes to gearing because you do not need Xoph's Blood for it to excel.

Whereas Slayer has more QOL when it comes to leeching and 20% culling strike.
@kira, this build as Scion is death? or still viable.. I trying find a league started scion but can't find one yet
"
myvingador wrote:
@kira, this build as Scion is death? or still viable.. I trying find a league started scion but can't find one yet

I won't call Scion version of the build dead. Instead, it now have more options because of the following new gloves:

With that gloves, you will now choose Champion instead of Slayer for Scion.
The pastebin tree is different than the linked one. Pastebin uses elemental overload while linked uses resolute teqnicuqe. Which to use? Also one or the other, why not get both el. overload and resolute teq?

Also pastebin tree doesnt seem to match 3.6 tree
Last edited by ElCockerino on Mar 10, 2019, 10:20:02 AM
"
ElCockerino wrote:
The pastebin tree is different than the linked one. Pastebin uses elemental overload while linked uses resolute teqnicuqe. Which to use? Also one or the other, why not get both el. overload and resolute teq?

Also pastebin tree doesnt seem to match 3.6 tree

Are you using this pastebin: https://pastebin.com/UCP8sRNG ?

You can choose various skill tree from the dropdown located at the bottom of POB.
You are right bro thanks
Will this still work well with Consecrated Path? I've been itching to try that skill but the internet tells me Slayers are dead now.

How would you alter your PoB tree for CP instead of Cyclone?
"
aeropdx wrote:
Will this still work well with Consecrated Path? I've been itching to try that skill but the internet tells me Slayers are dead now.

How would you alter your PoB tree for CP instead of Cyclone?

For Consecrated Path, you will use Xoph's Blood skill tree instead of Avatar of Fire. This is because Consecrated Path + Ngamahu = 100% fire conversion.

Xoph's Blood amulet for Consecrated Path is optional though. You will use it mainly for the Ash + fire penetration.

You can use Elder rare amulet for more leech rate.

Gear wise, will be the same as Cyclone.

You can check the gems section for Consecrated Path gems setup. :)
Last league I have killed uber elder multiple time with this build(my best is 3 deaths, I would say i played quite good in this one, before my first elder i blew like exalts worth of sets, so i know what to do with cyclone against uber elder). I ended up around 600k damage with very solid investment. I've used con. path for mapping below T13. Above T13 was cyclone. Delved somewhere around 320, i could have gone deeper. I belive i made the most money from labs, terrific lab runner. It was a very fun ride thanks

Ps. Slayer overleech was the thing which made everything beatiful, i dont know how well this build can work now for slayer :(
"
Kathef wrote:
Last league I have killed uber elder multiple time with this build(my best is 3 deaths, I would say i played quite good in this one, before my first elder i blew like exalts worth of sets, so i know what to do with cyclone against uber elder). I ended up around 600k damage with very solid investment. I've used con. path for mapping below T13. Above T13 was cyclone. Delved somewhere around 320, i could have gone deeper. I belive i made the most money from labs, terrific lab runner. It was a very fun ride thanks

Ps. Slayer overleech was the thing which made everything beatiful, i dont know how well this build can work now for slayer :(

this is the comment that makes me wary of the build now main the PS portion of it. can anyone comment on how rough the changes have hit this build? made a storm brand starter and im looking for an all content end game semi quick SMOOTH build to invest in.

also how quick does it map between the slayer champ chief and scion? i dont need like zoom zoom fast but what is fastest while maintaining its potency? IE decent move/clear speed, not glass cannon, with the damage to back it all up. i want my cake and to eat that shiz.
Last edited by l33tsauce7 on Mar 13, 2019, 1:30:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info