[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

hello, what Ascendancy is good for HC slayer or champion ?, can u give me the cyclone build in HC ?
Hey guys,

enjoyed this build thoroughly and thanks for the build kira! completed uber elder with it and ready to move on to my next build and sell this entire set of gear.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2316023

PM me: ClarissaEsmeralda

if u are interested thanks again!

Appreciation post!

So this is the 3rd time I'm playing a Ngamahu's build
1) first time learning the game in Breach, did get into the 90s, but no end game content
2) second time in Abyss, I did that whole sextant blocking Shaped Vault thing and once I got it up and running, lost interest in the league.
3) in Betrayal, I completed the Atlas for my second time and killed Shaper Guardians solo first time. Killed Red Elder, and killed Shaper together with a pal who'd never done hime before, too.
Tried Uber Elder, but he's just too uber.

gear if interested (roast my gear!)
Spoiler

Is roughly 6.5k life the ceiling outside of GG gear with Tombfist or am I missing something obvious?

Note on Dread Banner: I squeezed it in there for a little more dps. I turn it off for hard bosses and certain mods, so I don't run out of mana.
I kicked Enduring cry bc i couldn't be bothered to selfcast it all the time.

Note on new crafting system: I love it. Instead of buying new gear when I got Xophs Blood and later Tombfist, I mostly shuffled around resists via crafting bench.
Last edited by Asatas on Jan 23, 2019, 9:07:05 AM
Kinda new to Poe, but why only support gems in your weapon? i thought they needed to be linked with your main ability?? :d
Hi, what is the best for end game this or starforge cyclone ? Thx you
Why do you all put 6 support gems on the weapon without linking them to an active skill ?
Dont u have to link them to a skill you will use or am i wrong ?

new player here
"
verias wrote:
Why do you all put 6 support gems on the weapon without linking them to an active skill ?
Dont u have to link them to a skill you will use or am i wrong ?

new player here

The Weapon (core feature of this build) has its own "cast on melee skill" and will benefit from all gems in the weapon without the links necessary.

cheers
I basically have extremely bad luck when it comes to rolls and also did something stupid and bought the wrong Impresence.
Is there something I can do with my current setup without ruining the build?

Also my resists are at 76 70 75 :/

I also got Bronn's but had also got severe bad luck with the colors and ruined it too.
Last edited by Blank2567 on Jan 27, 2019, 10:48:34 AM
what if i chance the armor to carcass jack?
what is better carcass or belly?
my elemental resistant is so low

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info