[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
kira1414 wrote:

"
Jin86 wrote:
Hi kira1414,
I'm following your build for my first character.
Can you tell me where I can improve with budget objects?

Thanks
Jin

Your character profile is hidden.

Sorry, now it's ok :)
Sorry for my english, made in google translate :|
- Is there a attack speed (soft)cap when using this build or its always the best stat to aim for jewels after %max life?
- never used vaal pact before, are we still using blood rage when picking up vaal pact?
I think ill get the full 4% life lost per second from blood rage buff, i think its a big downside in case of survivibilty or not?
Last edited by Enterich on Dec 19, 2018, 9:37:21 AM
Thanks for this awesome build! I've been playing around with the new Focus mods (Shock on ring and 30%AS on gloves) and i really enjoy it! Got any suggestions on what to upgrade next? Thx!

"
m0rd3cha1 wrote:
Thanks for this awesome build! I've been playing around with the new Focus mods (Shock on ring and 30%AS on gloves) and i really enjoy it! Got any suggestions on what to upgrade next? Thx!

always wondering what these mods are, when im focusing?
"
Enterich wrote:
"
m0rd3cha1 wrote:

always wondering what these mods are, when im focusing?

When you equip an Item with a Focus-Mod you get the Focus Instant Skill. When you use that skill, you gain all effects from Focus Mods you are wearing! In my case I'm shocking all nearby enemies, aswell as getting a huge AS buff!
Hey made this build since 3 days and it's amazing at uber lab. Question, what is the new setup to breeze through lab rooms, since Brightbeak/ 3 green socket unique sword isn't possible anymore?
"
Enterich wrote:
- Is there a attack speed (soft)cap when using this build or its always the best stat to aim for jewels after %max life?
- never used vaal pact before, are we still using blood rage when picking up vaal pact?
I think ill get the full 4% life lost per second from blood rage buff, i think its a big downside in case of survivibilty or not?

There is no softcap. Attack speed will be the stat right after life on jewels.

If you use Vaal Pact and you run Slayer ascendancy, you should be able to handle Blood Rage degen.

However, if you run the build as Champion and you picked Vaal Pact, you have to drop Blood Rage.

"
m0rd3cha1 wrote:

Tombfist with 2 abyssal sockets will be the next upgrade for you. :)

Watcher's Eye with "Gain # physical % as extra fire when affected by Anger" is another upgrade.

Taste of Hate will give you more damage and survivability too.

"
AcidCitrus wrote:
Hey made this build since 3 days and it's amazing at uber lab. Question, what is the new setup to breeze through lab rooms, since Brightbeak/ 3 green socket unique sword isn't possible anymore?

Glad you are enjoying the build.

Besides Brightbeak setup, Queen of the Forest is another possible approach for breezing through lab rooms. You will need Grace + Jade flask with increased evasion % and invest in evasion gears in order to switch to that.
I'm fairly new to the game. I ran your chieftain version of this build last season as my first character ever. I'm really enjoying the champion EO version right now. I killed my first solo red elder last night and it was deathless. I'm looking to move into farming uber elder. My POB dps is ~240k which seems really low for uber elder (unless I didn't set POB up correctly). I can't really afford GG opal rings or 4ex enchanted devoto's right now, but I'm currently saving up for those and a watcher's eye. Would you recommend RT slayer or EO champion for an uber elder farmer? I realize there are WAY better builds out there for that, but I REALLY enjoy this playstyle.

Also, does everything look good so far with my gear/gems links? It's fairly budget outside of Bronn/Xoph. I was fortunate enough to get some expensive div cards and a watcher's eye to fund the build so far.

Thanks for the build! Much appreciated!!!!

Last edited by JOHNADAMS2007 on Dec 21, 2018, 11:01:18 AM
So I'm curious because I'm at the point where I can either get a six-link Starforge or a xoph's heart. Between this build and ahfak's crimson cyclone(starforge variant), which would scale harder with upper tier gear? I started out with this since Ngamahu's were only like 3 c, but now I've got a couple exalts to my name, so I'm wondering which is going to have an easier time with the endgame.
"
So I'm curious because I'm at the point where I can either get a six-link Starforge or a xoph's heart. Between this build and ahfak's crimson cyclone(starforge variant), which would scale harder with upper tier gear? I started out with this since Ngamahu's were only like 3 c, but now I've got a couple exalts to my name, so I'm wondering which is going to have an easier time with the endgame.

Im in the same boat, 3,5 exalts in the bank and unsure if i should go for a xophs or 6L starforge + kaoms heart.
Starforge has more boss damage and alot more health due to 100 frommstarforge and 500 from kaoms.
On the other way its clearspeed for maps is alot slower.
I think im going to complete my atlas until t14 and after geting 7-8 ex ill mind again if i switch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info