[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
kira1414 wrote:
"
KnightsAhoy93 wrote:

Double Strike, not Dual Strike :)

My bad. You can have Vaal Double Strike on a 4L setup and have the clones to assist in boss fight.

Possible gem setup (assuming you have Watcher's Eye and 2 abyssal Tombfist:

4L Helm/Boots:
"
Vaal Double Strike + Elemental Damage w/ Attack + Ancestral Warchief + Melee Physical (or Faster Attack)

Leap Slam + Cast When Damage Taken + Immortal Call + Blood Rage (or Increased Duration)
or
"
Vaal Double Strike + Elemental Damage w/ Attack + Melee Physical + Maim (or Faster Attack)

Leap Slam + Cast When Damage Taken + Immortal Call + Ancestral Warchief

2 abyssal Tombfist:
"
Anger + Herald of Ash

I'm still on white maps but Vaal Double Strike just melts bosses!
Hi, nice build, i am following for this league and doing pretty well.

Already done with shaper, and friends.
Last edited by savoia28 on Jun 26, 2018, 1:10:20 PM
"
KnightsAhoy93 wrote:

I'm still on white maps but Vaal Double Strike just melts bosses!

I guess nothing beats free damage. :)

"
savoia28 wrote:
Hi, nice build, i am following for this league and doing pretty well.

Already done with shaper, and friends.

Congrats on the Shaper kill!
"

Combustion is the go-to for axe. Elemental Focus for Cyclone on chest.

Why? Wouldnt be better to put combustion in Cyclone so your hits lower enemy fire res and then molten burst benefits from that?
this build looks interesting. is it good for boss killing and can you just face tank all end game bosses? 15exalts spending range would that be enough?
"
arcadius wrote:

Why? Wouldnt be better to put combustion in Cyclone so your hits lower enemy fire res and then molten burst benefits from that?

Cyclone contributes 60 to 70% to your total damage with min/max gears so you will want Elemental Focus linked to it for more punch.

"
godsmusic wrote:
this build looks interesting. is it good for boss killing and can you just face tank all end game bosses? 15exalts spending range would that be enough?

This build (like most builds out there) won't be able to tank hits from certain end game bosses.

If you are looking for a build whereby you will just stay at a spot and beat Shaper down, this build will not be suitable for you.
Hey guys,

Sitting at level 83 and loving this build so far. Has ended up being pretty cheap up to this point (still do not have Xoph's/Impres/Watcher's though".

At this point, I am sitting fairly comfortably @ 4.1k Life, 3.2k Armor/6k Evade (9k Armor if I choose IR). I can get Cyclone to sit at around 90k DPS & Molten Burst @ 8k.

Progress - Have not done Ubers yet, only 3/4 labs done. Only @ Tier 6 maps as well.

Question - To do some of the higher content I would like some more survivability, I have not put Enduring Cry into the build yet, as I have not needed it. Would there be a way to automate this in some way? I already have CWDT for Immortal Call and would really like to steer away from not being able to rely on it. (By having 2 CWDT setups.)

Any ideas?

Thanks all in advance!
"
Azzpoe wrote:
Hey guys,

Sitting at level 83 and loving this build so far. Has ended up being pretty cheap up to this point (still do not have Xoph's/Impres/Watcher's though".

At this point, I am sitting fairly comfortably @ 4.1k Life, 3.2k Armor/6k Evade (9k Armor if I choose IR). I can get Cyclone to sit at around 90k DPS & Molten Burst @ 8k.

Progress - Have not done Ubers yet, only 3/4 labs done. Only @ Tier 6 maps as well.

Question - To do some of the higher content I would like some more survivability, I have not put Enduring Cry into the build yet, as I have not needed it. Would there be a way to automate this in some way? I already have CWDT for Immortal Call and would really like to steer away from not being able to rely on it. (By having 2 CWDT setups.)

Any ideas?

Thanks all in advance!

Apparently they use red dream for endu on kill but its a waste of jewel imo. Im not using any endu charges and did Mionotaur with double ele dmg added mod deathless so I think I have pretty good survivability. Also you can drop Dying Sun and Wise Oak as at some point dmg from them is not needed especially for mapping and get Granit flask and Stibnite or something. I have 100% uptime on my flasks and constant 14k armor and 10k eva thanks to that. And Im not even really trying to pump into defenses. And get some chaos res as its really important this league
ofc HC viable ?
So took a break from this build to farm around 20ex on my alt.
What would be the biggest boosts for me to do the end game boss challenges(farm them)

Was thinking of buying Xoph's blood, and maybe the 40% enchant?
Or should I go for the watchers eye/ tombfists?
If someone could check out my Character and help me out would be greatly appreciated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info