[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Hey guys.

I have a question. If my friend will be play for aurabot, which auras will be good for Slayer Ngamahu Cyclone?
It's "Anger" 100%, maybe "Determination" for more survival, "Haste" ofc, without Vitality because Vaal Pact. So which more auras can be good for this build? Hatred i think not good, because we are have all nods for fire damage, fire penetration and etc ... so cold damage from Hatred aura - useless or not?
Friend will be play for aurabot first time, so he is don't know too :D
Last edited by gizmo032 on Jun 6, 2018, 2:23:45 AM
"
Bronn's Lithe is still the best for pure damage. It gives like 80k+ dps in PoB for me, however, only if you get the g - b - b - r - r - r off colors which can be a real pain in the ass. As OP stated in a previous post, the best gem setup damage-wise is Cyclone - Ele Focus - Conc Effect/Aoe - Ele Damage w/ Attacks - Melee Phys - Added Fire. It is really hard to achieve this on a Bronn's, especially early league when you're starving for currency. The 2nd most damage output you can reach is either Added Fire or Melee Phys replaced with Combustion. This color combination is easier to achieve, however this setup kinda negates the point of getting Bronn's, as getting as much damage as possible. With this combination, I only got 50k more effective dps in PoB, and this is the point when Carcass comes into play, as you can reach almost the same amount of damage with the most powerful gem setup (+Carcass) as with Bronn's combined with the 2nd most powerful gem setup (Combustion instead of Added Fire). Additionally, if you go Carcass you get life, resist, and more AoE. Personally, I'm gonna go with it as it seems to be the more well-rounded option out of the two.

tl;dr: If you have money go for Bronn's, but only with the g - b - b - r - r - r colour combo. Otherwise, go for Carcass as it gives damage, AoE, life, resist, and you don't have to spend currency on getting 5-off colours which can be a huge sink early league.

Yeah I actually already colored my Bronn to GBBRRR, got really lucky with jewellers method: got 4th off color on 2nd try, and 5th off color on first try, then the left the green for the last which I got on first try also. Was just wondering if it's worth it, since saw a few cyclone guys in carcass jack. Gonna keep going with the bronn then ty, just need to link it now!
Last edited by Klintisztvud on Jun 6, 2018, 5:36:18 AM
nvm
Last edited by Klintisztvud on Jun 6, 2018, 7:52:23 AM
"
sparkosmodius wrote:
is carnage heart any good here?

It is good when you do not have Xoph's Blood and missing stats. Otherwise, a rare Turquoise amulet with high life roll will be better.

"
gizmo032 wrote:
Hey guys.

I have a question. If my friend will be play for aurabot, which auras will be good for Slayer Ngamahu Cyclone?
It's "Anger" 100%, maybe "Determination" for more survival, "Haste" ofc, without Vitality because Vaal Pact. So which more auras can be good for this build? Hatred i think not good, because we are have all nods for fire damage, fire penetration and etc ... so cold damage from Hatred aura - useless or not?
Friend will be play for aurabot first time, so he is don't know too :D

Hatred is still good as 50% of the cold damage will be converted to fire and it still give more damage than Anger (unless you have Watcher's Eye that gives you extra fire damage from Anger). Flammability, Haste, purities are all good auras to run.
Last edited by kira1414 on Jun 6, 2018, 11:56:24 AM
"
kira1414 wrote:
Hatred is still good as 50% of the cold damage will be converted to fire and it still give more damage than Anger (unless you have Watcher's Eye that gives you extra fire damage from Anger). Flammability, Haste, purities are all good auras to run.

Hmmm okay, thanks!
I know it is a long shot but whats are ultimate double corrupt on axe in the temple +range and onslaught ?
Last edited by Bap on Jun 7, 2018, 10:04:45 PM
"
Bap wrote:
I know it is a long shot but whats are ultimate double corrupt on axe in the temple +range and onslaught ?

It seems that Culling Strike has been removed from the corruption list so yah, +2 weapon range and Onslaught is good.

Various good implicit corruption on weapon will be:
"
  • +(1–2) to Weapon range
  • (5–7)% increased Attack Speed
  • Adds (8–9) to (11–13) Physical Damage
  • (16–20)% increased Physical Damage
  • Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 10 Onslaught
I noticed on my Standard Slayer that it is being offered a one time passive reset. Are there enough changes that would warrant doing a passive reset?
"
Basett wrote:
I noticed on my Standard Slayer that it is being offered a one time passive reset. Are there enough changes that would warrant doing a passive reset?

You don't have to reset your skill tree since there are no changes to it.

However, if you want to try out EO skill tree with Champion, the passive reset will be useful.

NOTE: You always get a new skill tree reset when a new league starts.
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
Basett wrote:

You don't have to reset your skill tree since there are no changes to it.

However, if you want to try out EO skill tree with Champion, the passive reset will be useful.

NOTE: You always get a new skill tree reset when a new league starts.

Okay thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info