[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

I'm quitting the league, selling all my gear PM with decent offers or look them up at poe.trade:
Spoiler

Tried looking through the pages, but I am assuming it's hearald of ash + anger for mana reservation? Doesn't seem as if theres enough mana to add blas + flamm even with enlighten 4 on HOA + Anger.

Also wouldn't dofl be way better than fortify for cyclone?
Last edited by TehStruggle on Jan 16, 2018, 11:26:10 PM
"
"
zlowred wrote:
played this build last league, and playing this league once again -)
All content cleared, challenges almost done too.

This league build stronger then ever! was able to pull 178k dps with only herald of ashes+anger in HO! https://imgur.com/a/E2rFE

Here is my pastebin code for POB https://pastebin.com/rG2zHXgf

Spoiler

A shame you thru all those exalts into those rings. Opals actually scale higher than steels.

5-6 exslts not a big deal, @Kira1414 also stated its only 1% difference on thoes rings. My guess was steel will be better cose i get phys extra fire as from rings and watchers, so i was wrong. Well mabye i will craft opal rings b4 leaguen ends, still have 20ex and 1.3k chaos to spend ;)
Last edited by zlowred on Jan 17, 2018, 3:20:14 AM
"
bipsylalapo wrote:
Thanks Apocz and Kira for the answers.
Should I aim for taste of hate or dying sun first?

I recommend getting Taste of Hate first because it provides huge boost to survival and giving you damage at the same time.

However, if you are using Wise Oak flask, you have to ensure that your overcap fire resist is at least 50 above your overcap cold resist. This way, popping Taste of Hate + Wise Oak will ensure overcap fire is still the highest.

"
ingsolv wrote:
Thanks for a great build. Killed both Uber Atziri and Shaper easily.

You are welcome. :)

"
maleigihas1 wrote:
Why everyone using this pastebin. I copy this and it doesn't work.

Which paste bin are you referring to?

"
TehStruggle wrote:
Tried looking through the pages, but I am assuming it's hearald of ash + anger for mana reservation? Doesn't seem as if theres enough mana to add blas + flamm even with enlighten 4 on HOA + Anger.

Also wouldn't dofl be way better than fortify for cyclone?

If you are using Xoph's Blood + Watcher's Eye, it will be Anger + Herald of Ash. You can check out the recommended gears section for preferred setup.

"
zlowred wrote:
5-6 exslts not a big deal, @Kira1414 also stated its only 1% difference on thoes rings. My guess was steel will be better cose i get phys extra fire as from rings and watchers, so i was wrong. Well mabye i will craft opal rings b4 leaguen ends, still have 20ex and 1.3k chaos to spend ;)

Steel ring vs Opal, a top rolled Steel ring can beat a top rolled Opal ring but by only a small margin.

With the introduction of Watcher's Eye, flat physical damage stand out more.

You can import the following stats into POB and test the damage out:

GG Opal Ring

GG Opal
Opal Ring
Crafted: true
Prefix: None
Prefix: {range:1}WeaponElementalDamage5
Prefix: {range:1}IncreasedLife7
Suffix: {range:1}IncreasedAttackSpeed1
Suffix: {range:1}FireDamagePercent4
Suffix: {range:1}Intelligence9
Quality: 0
LevelReq: 80
Implicits: 1
{range:1}(15-25)% increased Elemental Damage
+55 to Intelligence
22% increased Fire Damage
7% increased Attack Speed
+79 to maximum Life
42% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
{custom}Gain 10% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage
GG Steel Ring

GG Steel
Steel Ring
Crafted: true
Prefix: None
Prefix: {range:1}WeaponElementalDamage5
Prefix: {range:1}IncreasedLife7
Suffix: {range:1}IncreasedAttackSpeed1
Suffix: {range:1}FireDamagePercent4
Suffix: {range:1}Intelligence9
Quality: 0
LevelReq: 80
Implicits: 1
{range:1}Adds (3-4) to (10-14) Physical Damage to Attacks
+55 to Intelligence
22% increased Fire Damage
7% increased Attack Speed
+79 to maximum Life
42% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
{custom}Gain 10% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage
First of all thanks for an amazingly fun build

I have gotten quite far but i am inexperienced with the bosses at this level so i die sometimes :)

I would like some info on where i should throw my money at next .. xophs blood or flasks, as i already have impresence and avatar of fire in the tree (which also help with the int on the path up there).

i dont know how to link my character, but here is a link TO my character :)
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Lutcha/characters?characterName=Spinning_Lutcha
Last edited by Lutcha on Jan 17, 2018, 10:06:05 AM
"
Lutcha wrote:
First of all thanks for an amazingly fun build

I have gotten quite far but i am inexperienced with the bosses at this level so i die sometimes :)

I would like some info on where i should throw my money at next .. xophs blood or flasks, as i already have impresence and avatar of fire in the tree (which also help with the int on the path up there).

i dont know how to link my character, but here is a link TO my character :)
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Lutcha/characters?characterName=Spinning_Lutcha

To link gears in your post:
- open a post reply
- click on your profile at the top left of the page
- click on the gears you want to link
- click [x] when done

Looking at your character profile, the very first thing you need to improve will be getting 6 sockets on your Ngamahu.

For upgrades, Xoph's Blood + Watcher's Eye provide the most damage to the build.

I would recommend you to first get a Watcher's Eye that rolled :

"
Gain #% physical damage as Extra Fire damage

Also, check out flasks section for recommended setup. Rotgut and Overflow flasks ain't that useful for the build.
Thought I'd share my build so far

Running 155k dps tooltip + 15200 on molten strike

https://pastebin.com/fSHCeTwE

(sorry if it's all a bit mixed up first time linking)

Anyway I'm really loving the build with the anger and ele weakness build, they truly take it to the next level, I'm also looking for any improvements I could be making on my build as far as gems go, I think on the equipment part I've got it pretty figured out with some minor improvements on my res ring like finding one with ele dmge but that would probably cost me quite a bit! Oh and also a double anger gem for the fire pen but those are like 50ex so those are goals for in a week or two :)
Man, i MUST say thanks! This is the best build i've played so far.

I still don't have the Xoph's and six-linked Bronn's, but the char is already rockin almost everything (Uber Lab is a walk in the park).

Just have to practice the timing for the Enduring Cry, because stop attacking to do it can be fatal, anyone have any tips?

EDIT: Also, is
still a good option while i don't have the Xoph's?
Last edited by auri_19 on Jan 18, 2018, 9:19:11 AM
So I just got 'Curse enemies on hit with level 12 Ele Weakness' on my Tombfist, what should I run in its spot, I have a constant aurabot (all my friend plays) so i dont really need to run anger as he is running it. Is there any other options?

Thanks in advance.
"
Wasup wrote:
Thought I'd share my build so far

Running 155k dps tooltip + 15200 on molten strike

https://pastebin.com/fSHCeTwE

Spoiler

(sorry if it's all a bit mixed up first time linking)

Anyway I'm really loving the build with the anger and ele weakness build, they truly take it to the next level, I'm also looking for any improvements I could be making on my build as far as gems go, I think on the equipment part I've got it pretty figured out with some minor improvements on my res ring like finding one with ele dmge but that would probably cost me quite a bit! Oh and also a double anger gem for the fire pen but those are like 50ex so those are goals for in a week or two :)

You have great gears over there. The next big damage upgrade for you will be to roll 3R2B1G on your Bronn. You will see your damage reaching 180K. Downside, can cost you a bomb to get those colors.

I would replace the abyssal jewel in the belt. You will want flat life + physical/fire damage + penetration % on it.

"
auri_19 wrote:
Man, i MUST say thanks! This is the best build i've played so far.

I still don't have the Xoph's and six-linked Bronn's, but the char is already rockin almost everything (Uber Lab is a walk in the park).

Just have to practice the timing for the Enduring Cry, because stop attacking to do it can be fatal, anyone have any tips?

EDIT: Also, is
still a good option while i don't have the Xoph's?

Daresso is definitely still viable for the build. Impresence is another amulet that you can consider.

As for Enduring Cry, if you are running CWDT + Immortal Call, you can definitely drop that.

"
So I just got 'Curse enemies on hit with level 12 Ele Weakness' on my Tombfist, what should I run in its spot, I have a constant aurabot (all my friend plays) so i dont really need to run anger as he is running it. Is there any other options?

Thanks in advance.

Does your aurabot run Elemental Weakness too? If so, you can swap your gloves to a normal Tombfist. Otherwise your curse will overwrite the one from aurabot.

And I will need to know what auras are your aurabot friend running in order to provide a more comprehensive recommendation. :)

Hatred is definitely a very viable option that you can consider.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info