[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Thanks for answering all those questions kira1414!

I got 2 more.

1) As my gear progresses i get more and more mana shortage while using cyclone. Didn't had that problem earlier (Probably because of more attack speed?). Is this normal? Sometimes i run out of mana and just stand there :3

2) Some bosses are hitting quite hard and sometimes kill me. I would say my gear should be quite decent already, but there are some t8-11 bosses that i have problems with. Even T15 bosses are more easy. Any tipps? I probably have to evade certain attacks i guess?
Hey, I saw this build and it looks pretty fun. I already have a shroud of the lightless on my frost blades character and was probably going to do the cremation style build since I mostly map.

I have a question about the shroud of the lightless though. Does it also use a xoph's blood? I already have one ready just want to make sure if I should sell it or keep it.

the flammability 100% mana reservation neck + avatar of fire + extra curse slot without enlighten 4 and even with enlighten 4 allows us to take like haste / hatred / etc etc isnt that better overall than the dmg gain from xophs?
Hello! I started using this build some days ago, lvl40 now and enjoying it a lot :)

Is Ngamahu needed early on? Or can I use any other axe with good stats? Also, should I wait untill 55 and having Ngamahu to start using Cyclone and keep using Sunder until that?

Thank you! :D
"
Exylee wrote:
How about the now boots Bubonic Trail have you ever tried that?
Just dropped one now

You can certainly test it out. Main draw back from the boots will be the lose in toughness.

"
Deleos780 wrote:
Thank you for the response to my previous question, I will be picking up point blank next skill point. Since that post I have switched to using Cremation instead of Vol as after watching the two skills it does more dmg and you are able to spin through and if something isn't dead you can just keep on going and it will die from cremation. This setup has performed well for me on all the content I have done, which isn't much.

I have done Merc lab and the only issue was Argus, really needed to be careful with him. Only running T2 maps right now but it is going well. The other thing I have been playing with is Imm call and the Endu cry. Also please keep in mind I am still not very good at making or adjusting builds. I found that having to cast Endur Cry either it gets proced right away cause you are just standing there or you take a big hit of dmg because you are not dmging and leeching.

So with that I have tried getting rid of Endur cry and running Warlords mark with Blasp and not running Flammability because i am unable to have 2 curses out, constant Endur charge and extra leech. I was thinking of maybe replacing Flammability with Molten Shell or possibly something else. I know Imm call does not need a Endur charge to work. With that said maybe I am just lazy as well lol. Anyone have any input on this?

Enfeeble curse will be recommended for leveling instead of Warlords Mark as it gives you approximately 30% more effective life pool.

For Argus, having a knockback flask (Lion's Roar) against him is very good. He gets pushed to the wall and he will not be able to attack you during flask effect.

"
Help me.

And what questions do you have?

"
Anbokr wrote:
Alright I've been playing around with the cremation setup a lot and while it's a lot of fun I think it's a bit suboptimal compared to the old build especially once you hit red maps. Tons of fun mapping but a lot lower damage overall especially on bosses (obviously).

Having trouble deciding where I want to take the build next, I really want to try that lightpoacher helm but losing Devoto's hurts. Also can't decide between Belly vs. Bronn's vs. Shroud; love all 3 of these chests on paper.

Guess I keep farming until I can make a decision; going to be playing around with lightpoacher (GMP + ele focus + warchief socketed) to see if it's any good with a build like this for mapping. I'm hesitant because you lose a lot of sockets and we are already strapped for sockets, and we lose Devoto's -- BUT, this is a super fun helm and could potentially be ownage for mapping with all our projectile buffs too.

I'm going to be honest while I think the classic Bronn's + Devoto's is probably still the best boss killer and mapper (because of the speed mostly for the latter); this is a new league and the point of leagues is to spice things up. So I'm going to keep trying new things even if it's slightly sub-optimal. Big shoutout to the creator of this guide for some of these Abyss ideas and the baseline btw, you a champ.

Damage from Bronn is really huge so I doubt Shroud will be able to compete unless you switch to Cyclone based setup on Shroud instead of CoMK. Having Fire Penetration on Shroud should be good since you have double resistance reduction.

Here is another idea for you:

Cast on Melee Kill + Bodyswap

Be warned. You might get motion sickness there. ;)

"
reed111 wrote:
I have to admin that lion roar " knockback" is so anoying.... knockingback mobs and bosses from molten burst damage area. Anyone feels the same? i know it provides a lot of damage but it's good to use it with this knockback action?

You use Lion's Roar in Uber lab and against bosses that don't get knocked back. Otherwise, an anti-curse granite flask is better.

"
shokilicious wrote:
Thanks for answering all those questions kira1414!

I got 2 more.

1) As my gear progresses i get more and more mana shortage while using cyclone. Didn't had that problem earlier (Probably because of more attack speed?). Is this normal? Sometimes i run out of mana and just stand there :3

2) Some bosses are hitting quite hard and sometimes kill me. I would say my gear should be quite decent already, but there are some t8-11 bosses that i have problems with. Even T15 bosses are more easy. Any tipps? I probably have to evade certain attacks i guess?

Ans 1: Do you use cyclone to maneuver around the map? If you only use cyclone around mobs, you will not run out of mana.

Ans 2: For leveling, I recommend running Enfeeble curse instead of flammability. And it is true that some bosses are harder to manage so you can certainly avoid them if you want to gain some levels. :)

"
Reloads wrote:
Hey, I saw this build and it looks pretty fun. I already have a shroud of the lightless on my frost blades character and was probably going to do the cremation style build since I mostly map.

I have a question about the shroud of the lightless though. Does it also use a xoph's blood? I already have one ready just want to make sure if I should sell it or keep it.

Yes. Shroud uses Xoph's Blood too.

"
Azrilkai wrote:
the flammability 100% mana reservation neck + avatar of fire + extra curse slot without enlighten 4 and even with enlighten 4 allows us to take like haste / hatred / etc etc isnt that better overall than the dmg gain from xophs?

Someone has raised this question a few pages before you.

Depending on gear setup, Xoph's Blood will still provide more damage compared to Impresence (against Shaper) but going Avatar of Fire skill tree, the best amulet now is definitely Impresence and you can pick Hatred as the aura with the freed mana reserve.

If you have that amulet, could you link it in the thread? I definitely want to include that in the guide but playing in SSF have limited gear access.

"
hers wrote:
Hello! I started using this build some days ago, lvl40 now and enjoying it a lot :)

Is Ngamahu needed early on? Or can I use any other axe with good stats? Also, should I wait untill 55 and having Ngamahu to start using Cyclone and keep using Sunder until that?

Thank you! :D

I was using using the following setup for leveling till 55 before switching to Ngamahu:

Yes I don't benefit from the two hand skill nodes on the skill tree but using Sunder, I will still have enough damage to clear content during the process.

And of course, you can use 2H axe shown in the Leveling to 55 section shown in the guide.
Looking at using this build pretty soon. I'm wondering how Primeval force goes, is it worth the cost in life? How much more damage do we see on bosses?

Thanks.
Great build OP, much love <3
What is the best option for a 5L chest? Bronn's, belly or carcass?
How do you guys 6L your chests? Do you just buy or risk or vorici it?
Guys I need some help Im using this build and Im on Act 8 and literally cannot get past Doedre I walk into the room try to attack and a just get one shotted. It is pissing me off to no end, could any of you guys take a quick look at my character to see if I fucked up something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info