[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Thanks a lot to mrpetrov and kira.

you guys are great. (especially kira with the detailed replies and helpfulness)

I appreciate you taking the time to answer all our questions and concerns.
i might have a belly as a spare chest piece for lab. and carcass for mapping. eventually ill man up and grab cospri's.

taste of hate and xophs are going to hurt tho
better to get xophs or taste of hate first?

Edit: got a taste for a nice deal. so i got that first. about half saved up for xophs
Last edited by Planisphaerium on Mar 11, 2017, 10:29:14 PM
I'm just toying around with enfeeble+temp chains+herald of ash (cospri's will). I don't see a huge dip in dps without flammability, but im only running t10 maps and lower at this stage. obviously survivability is huge with 5k armour (no flask), temp chains and enfeeble. capped ele res and 65% chaos res too.

P.
i feel really squishy.

xoph just had his way with me.

edit: oh nice. i just discovered i was using my offhand gem leveling weapon. wow.
Last edited by Planisphaerium on Mar 12, 2017, 4:32:41 AM
Although I'm not playing Ngamahu (anymore), but Ice Crash, I can still highly recommend getting the new Wise Oak flask. It's absolutely brutal. Just watch out that fire is your highest resist and you get 20% inc. fire penetration. So damn good against bosses.
"
kira1414 wrote:

"
Andehhhhh wrote:
What changes to the passive tree should I make, if any, if I plan to use The Taming + Emberwake? Also, should I take the Elemental Focus Support out so I can ignite?

I'm relatively new with builds because I've only played 2 leagues.

You will have to remove Elemental Focus from Ngamahu's Flame. Removing the gem from chest piece is optional.

And you will also choose the Ignite skill trees to benefit from the 2 rings.

So what should I replace it with?

Added fire damage for both?
Last edited by Andehhhhh on Mar 12, 2017, 6:38:09 AM
might not be the fastest clearing build but its damn fun. Finally get to play a "melee" build. Thanks OP
"
Thanks a lot to mrpetrov and kira.

you guys are great. (especially kira with the detailed replies and helpfulness)

I appreciate you taking the time to answer all our questions and concerns.

Glad to be of help. :)

"
i feel really squishy.

xoph just had his way with me.

edit: oh nice. i just discovered i was using my offhand gem leveling weapon. wow.

Ouch. Happens to me sometimes because I have Portal gem in my alt weapon. After opening the portal, I forgot to switch back and jump into fight and I was wondering why am I taking so long to kill. And yah. Wrong weapon.

"
Lemmji wrote:
Although I'm not playing Ngamahu (anymore), but Ice Crash, I can still highly recommend getting the new Wise Oak flask. It's absolutely brutal. Just watch out that fire is your highest resist and you get 20% inc. fire penetration. So damn good against bosses.

Have to agree. The new Wise Oak flask is GG for elemental builds.

"
Andehhhhh wrote:

So what should I replace it with?

Added fire damage for both?

Yes. You can replace it with Added Fire for both.

You can check out Gems Setup section for various gem configuration.

"
evenson wrote:
might not be the fastest clearing build but its damn fun. Finally get to play a "melee" build. Thanks OP

Glad you are enjoying it. :)
Hi again mate!

Just want to know how do you deal with the boss at the T16 Maze of the Minotaur Map?

Thanks again! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info