[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Hello everyone!

I got the problem. I got 6L bronn, using currently setup for map farming ( with cremation ). Every Cyclone takes 36 mana and here is the problem. I have problem with mana on single target. When i have only one enemy i can't cycloning a lot because my mana is off. Also i'm using mana leech in my gloves but it's still not enough to fight with single mob. it's fine when i'm only killing map mobs.

any tips?
Level 84 now. AMAZING build! Great work and thank you!

I have one question...Is Point Blank really that good? The projectiles from molten burst are extremely short range, which means you have to be practically on top of someone to get any bonus damage...and more often than not you'll be hitting something for less damage while spinning around like a madman.

I just don't see how it's a damage gain with such a short range spell. Molten burst seems to land practically right next to me.
"
kira1414 wrote:

After my own build failed horribly... I'll reroll something similar to this build.

Just more focued on Molten Strike & Molten Burst (Still with Cyclone)

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
"
Kurnis wrote:
Level 84 now. AMAZING build! Great work and thank you!

I have one question...Is Point Blank really that good? The projectiles from molten burst are extremely short range, which means you have to be practically on top of someone to get any bonus damage...and more often than not you'll be hitting something for less damage while spinning around like a madman.

I just don't see how it's a damage gain with such a short range spell. Molten burst seems to land practically right next to me.

To answer your question:

Yes Point Blank is that good. It does nothing for cyclone or the melee part of molten strike (if used), but the balls from Molten Burst and Molten Strike are counted as projectiles with a base range of 5-20 wich is the optimal distance for Point Blank.

This skill node is a no brainer in terms of damage.
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
does this build or item build can be use as berserker?
For abyssal jewels, do we have a mod rank?

Been trying to be on the lookout for flat life and phys damage/fire damage. I assume we should stay away from cold/lit even though we have 50% pen there.

Does phys to fire damage work or since it's all converted it doesnt?

Also - for those who are already geared, are you taking vaal pact? how is leech sustain with the slight slayer nerf?
Last edited by dperls on Dec 12, 2017, 10:50:00 AM
I am using a Tabula with the cremation build. I am looking for a 5L Bronn. Which gems should I use in it?

Btw even with the tabula and a 5 link ngamahu I managed to kill uber izaro (pc crashed before ascendancy though :/ ). I had to dodge the most damaging stuff and used a Basalt and Granite flask.
I've been mapping with the cremation build and must say it's very satisfying.

I'm running: fire pen - ele focus - cyclone - cremation - cast on melee kill; so a bit different compared to the suggested -- figured this set up maximized damage a bit better on both cyclone and cremation.

It's a lot of fun, visually pleasing, and you can grab a writhing jar (worm flask) in order to proc cremation on bosses/ST.

edit: Has anyone given thought to that new Impresence neck that basically gives us flammability for free? Might be a good alternative or pre-Xoph's blood option since it essentially allows us to run another free aura -- tacking on haste or grace on top of HoA and Blasphemy - Flammability is pretty cool. The other stats on it are nice as well and it gives -10% damage to all mobs around you.
Last edited by Anbokr on Dec 12, 2017, 10:28:50 AM
"
kaleir17 wrote:

HI man, thanks for the build. First time using cyclone and really enjoying it :)

I was lucky enough to drop that chest, do you think it's better than my 5l bronn?

And what should I look for the abyss jewels?

A 5L Shroud is about on par with a 5L Bronn since it is effectively pretty close to a 6L damage wise with an extra socket to boot. But the Bronn's the 25% added attack speed and 50% increased damage add so much to this build. The trade off is that you get a little bit more survivability and flexibility.

A 6L Bronn will still be better though.

The Shroud's proc is kind of subpar in testing though since it only lasts about 3-4 seconds with a 45 second cooldown.

It'll be good for people doing physical bosses such as for Lab runs since between it and Immortal Call the boss will be dead by the time you can actually take damage, and the added health it great. But it's still kind of unreliable to activate it exactly when you want to due to the 20% chance.
"
reed111 wrote:
Hello everyone!

I got the problem. I got 6L bronn, using currently setup for map farming ( with cremation ). Every Cyclone takes 36 mana and here is the problem. I have problem with mana on single target. When i have only one enemy i can't cycloning a lot because my mana is off. Also i'm using mana leech in my gloves but it's still not enough to fight with single mob. it's fine when i'm only killing map mobs.

any tips?

Invest 1 or 2 points into the mana leech branch(mana leech and Spirit void)and see how that goes for you, you can get/make a mana leech Jewel as well or if you really have to get a mana flask.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info