[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"

what do I need to upgrade?

I'm sorry but is this a serious question? You need to get better everything. Your gloves are junk, ring is junk, Ngma's FLame has 4 sockets and no quality, belt is bad... : /, sorry but really?
hi guys!! just trying this build right now and level 89 i cannot sustain the mana cost... what did i miss?
OK, here's my second attempt at theorycrafting a cheap-ass version of this build, based on the original guide and some suggestions kindly provided above:

https://pastebin.com/GF8aJVgW

As per Phosphenez's suggestion, I went with a rare 6-link chest instead of 5-link Bronn's/Belly. I also added some basic rare gear with mods recommended in the original guide (life rolls everywhere, attack speed on gloves, elemental damage with attacks on belts and rings). I chose steel rings instead of opal rings because the latter are very expensive. I also rearranged some nodes on the skill tree in favor of flat life nodes vs. jewel slots (as I don't want to rely on expensive jewels with life + several dmg mods), and kept a couple of basic jewels with life + fire dmg. And I'm using Devoto's and Carnage Heart for lack of better options.

What I ended up with is 5.9k life, 186k cyclone dps with conc effect and ancestral warchief for boss fights or 133k with inc aoe and bonuses from carnage and recent kills for mapping, and 20k dmg per molten burst at target level 90. Life looks OKish, cyclone dps is kinda low, and I'm not sure whether 20k molten burst is good or bad, as apparently there's no way to properly calculate molten burst dps in PoB. Any suggestions as to how I can further optimize this build and squeeze some extra life/dps from it while keeping my budget to a minimum?

(Never mind the lack of resist/str/dex/int rolls on gear - I'm just too lazy to add those, right now I just wanna look at raw life/dps numbers).
Fuck master rotas. Fuck any kind of rotas, for that matter.
"
MrUNIC0RN wrote:
hi guys!! just trying this build right now and level 89 i cannot sustain the mana cost... what did i miss?

"Life and Mana Leech" node, Duelist area.
just found that red dream open slot for molten shell. Seems good.
"
negativ4000 wrote:

What does Red Dream jewel have to do with Molten Shell?
"
"
negativ4000 wrote:

I mean you can cast MS and get some more armour because you remove enduring cry.
"
negativ4000 wrote:
"
"
negativ4000 wrote:

I mean you can cast MS and get some more armour because you remove enduring cry.

Aha, gotcha. Ya, definitely short gem sockets.
Spoiler

So I've finally reached lvl90, I'm feeling stuck, I think all my gear is about as good as it gets for me. Anything I can do to improve?

I'd like to beat Shaper and Uber Atziri, but I really don't know what I can do to get better?

Thanks.
"
retiredgoat wrote:
Spoiler

So I've finally reached lvl90, I'm feeling stuck, I think all my gear is about as good as it gets for me. Anything I can do to improve?

I'd like to beat Shaper and Uber Atziri, but I really don't know what I can do to get better?

Thanks.

your gems to begin with, quality on some is a huge boost, opal rings, rest seems u good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info