[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Hi, can anyone help me? Im fairly new to the game, and this build is my most played so far (lvl 84). Currently on Tier 7 maps, no issues there, except sometimes, I notice an explosion with a wierd symbol on top of me (I think its my charges exploding? not sure) and it sometimes takes my whole life, usualy killing me or my group friends instantly during fights.

Also would like to ask, how I should progress further with this build, because sometimes I take a lot of dmg on Tier 7 maps.

thank you very much

Edit : I think that I have some sort of a gem or passive that is supposed to do the explosion, but Im concerned about the DMG it does to me
Last edited by Ragns on Sep 6, 2017, 3:28:36 PM
I am playing 80 lvl HHC with this build and it's really cool. But what i dont understand is how to use so many auras and abilities.

CWDT apply only on immortal call.

Then there is: Blood Rage, Flammability, Vall Lighting Trap, Herald of Ash, Enduring Cry

There is not enough slots for running all of these.

Why this build use enduring cry? It's not apllied auto, u have to cast it, effect is only in sec, what's the point I am missing? And why Vall Ligting trap when there is no slot to use this skill?

What body armour I should use running Pure DMG version to have bigger survibility? Belly of the beast?

Thanks for anwers.
Hopefully someone can help me out here, been having some issues. Using Path of Building, with every single possible variation I can use, Added Fire Damage is giving me notably more damage than Fire Penetration for my Molten Bursts. Whether I'm looking at Shaper DPS, non-Shaper boss DPS, with more or with less resistance, every possible combination is showing Added Fire Damage beating Fire Penetration handily.

This doesn't make sense to me given how Penetration should be scaling when I stack more... Any explanation? Is Path of Building not accounting for Fire Penetration well?
"
I am playing 80 lvl HHC with this build and it's really cool. But what i dont understand is how to use so many auras and abilities.

Then there is: Blood Rage, Flammability, Vall Lighting Trap, Herald of Ash, Enduring Cry

Choose a skill slot. Put Flamibility into the skill slot. Activate it. Then put Herald of Ash into that skill slot, and activate it, then put flame golem into that skill slot and activate it, you then have all 3 active from one skill slot.

Anyone have some alternatives for the 4-link gem setups?

I end up not needing/bothering to use Enduring Cry, so swapping to something else might be beneficial, though I don't really know enough to properly choose a replacement setup.
Hey, how about INT problems earny on ? I use this amulet
and still can't equip
Last edited by GOSARN on Sep 6, 2017, 6:04:37 PM
"
GOSARN wrote:
and still can't equip

How are your rings? I had to use some with +int during leveling, if I remember correctly.
"
Shuqo wrote:
"
Sorytis16 wrote:

Never played those two but this one is cheaper and can clean all the game very easily!

Could you check my build in my profile? Name Shukou. Ive got only 30k dps with cyclone without auras. Is it because of belly of the beast that I use?

Follow Avatar of Fire skill tree and you will see a damage boost. Of course, going Bronn's Lithe will further push up your damage.

Replace Rumi's flask with Wise Oak and ensure your overcap fire resistance is the highest so you gain addition fire penetration.

"
tanabank03 wrote:
Spoiler

Should I add something? i play EO Build

You will need at least 600 accuracy rating on your rings + gloves. 900+ is highly recommended since you are going EO.

"
skieZ wrote:

I think you should highlight this enchant aswell.
Only did lab for my last two points and got it.
I think this enchant is pretty good too, as more APS = more balls.

Yes. This enchant is useful too. :)

"
Sandcastle wrote:

I've got these two rings and i'm running without avatar of fire( ignite based build )

should I swap one of them out for a voidheart and go for that? or do these rings outweight that.

Unless you already own Voidheart ring, I would recommend you to go for Avatar of Fire skill tree if you do not own Xoph's Blood as it will do more damage than Voidheart.

Btw, Entrophy is a very nice ring.

"
LordVaiqo wrote:
Killed all guardians + shaper with this build, but i would like to know which helm enchant is better for killing boss, 30% flammability curse or cyclone damage ?

Right now im also using added fire damage instead of fortify on chest, got 9k armour with iron reflexes, so i have 140k cyclone dps with only herald+golem in my hideout

Based on POB, for mapping, Flammability enchant gives more damage. For end game boss like Shaper, Cyclone damage and attack speed will provide more damage.

Note: that Flammability applies to both Molten Burst and Cyclone.

"
Kimba wrote:
I think it is hard to get 2.5k armor that you recommend for Labrunning. Would you recommend going Iron Reflexes as I'm going for Bronn's? Or is the it better to keep the evade?

Also I got a 5-link Bronn. 1B 2R 2G. Currently it seems Melee physical damage support gives most damage. That that is the gem you recommend to swap out?

Cheers!

To reach 3000 armor, you need 600 armor gloves, 600 armor boots, and 300 armor belt.

With Granite and Basalt flask popped, you should be able to handle Uber lab just fine.

You can certainly spec into Iron Reflexes if you feel safer that way.

With Avatar of Fire, Elemental Damage with Attacks should provide more damage than Melee Physical Damage. You can easily test that out.

I would definitely keep Fortify gem unless you are fine with using leap slam to proc fortify buff.

"
Ragns wrote:
Hi, can anyone help me? Im fairly new to the game, and this build is my most played so far (lvl 84). Currently on Tier 7 maps, no issues there, except sometimes, I notice an explosion with a wierd symbol on top of me (I think its my charges exploding? not sure) and it sometimes takes my whole life, usualy killing me or my group friends instantly during fights.

Also would like to ask, how I should progress further with this build, because sometimes I take a lot of dmg on Tier 7 maps.

thank you very much

Edit : I think that I have some sort of a gem or passive that is supposed to do the explosion, but Im concerned about the DMG it does to me

Your character profile is hidden so I am not able to take a look at it. On the weird symbol that you mentioned, I don't remember there is any like that which will explode on you. If you can provide a screen shot, that will be good.

Also, ensure you are following the flask setup in the guide. Check out FAQ too.

"
AnubixcZ wrote:

Why this build use enduring cry? It's not apllied auto, u have to cast it, effect is only in sec, what's the point I am missing? And why Vall Ligting trap when there is no slot to use this skill?

What body armour I should use running Pure DMG version to have bigger survibility? Belly of the beast?

Thanks for anwers.

@Tancerjay has answered you on how to cast spells using only 1 skill bar so I shall answer on the chest question.

Belly is definitely a very good chest for hardcore play and I definitely recommend running Enfeeble curse and wearing Sibyl ring in the left ring slot. Alternatively, Soul of Yugul + Primeval force will help too. Just pop ruby flask when you run into single elemental reflect mob and always re-roll elemental reflect map.

Remember to check out FAQ section and read up on @Bymen's hardcore input listed in the guide.

"
Hopefully someone can help me out here, been having some issues. Using Path of Building, with every single possible variation I can use, Added Fire Damage is giving me notably more damage than Fire Penetration for my Molten Bursts. Whether I'm looking at Shaper DPS, non-Shaper boss DPS, with more or with less resistance, every possible combination is showing Added Fire Damage beating Fire Penetration handily.

This doesn't make sense to me given how Penetration should be scaling when I stack more... Any explanation? Is Path of Building not accounting for Fire Penetration well?

Very good observation over there. I don't know how accurate POB is when it comes to calculation so the only way to really know is to test swapping Fire Penetration from the axe with Added Fire and fight Shaper. Compare the time difference between the two to have a better conclusion.

"
Willowfield wrote:
Anyone have some alternatives for the 4-link gem setups?

I end up not needing/bothering to use Enduring Cry, so swapping to something else might be beneficial, though I don't really know enough to properly choose a replacement setup.

You can use Vengeance gem.

"
GOSARN wrote:
and still can't equip

Ring, gloves, jewels provide the much needed int. Gaining levels and completing the skill tree will give you more int too.
"

Good catch. Wondering this myself.
Tancerjay: Thanks :)

kira1414: And what's better to go, lighting or flame golem? Enfeeble should be replaced with flammability right.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info