[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

I wonder how do you did you manage with your mana on 2 curse aura and ash build? I was trying to do the same thing but opening 3 auras only left me like 40 mana left after minus the reserves
"
Edowa wrote:
I wonder how do you did you manage with your mana on 2 curse aura and ash build? I was trying to do the same thing but opening 3 auras only left me like 40 mana left after minus the reserves

You will need Enlighten level 4.

Alternatively, you can switch a red gem to Blood Magic in the chest.
what should be the color of your ngamahu's sockets,if you don't have xoph's blood and you're using carnage heart? is 3r 2g 1b ok?
"
what should be the color of your ngamahu's sockets, if you don't have xoph's blood and you're using carnage heart? is 3r 2g 1b ok?

Yeah. WED - FirePen - AddedFire - GMP - PhysProj. - ConcEffect for RRRGGB.
Hi
Xoph's Blood is expensive item and so i intresting - how builds with Xoph's Blood are good in 3.0 after some nerf(double dipping)?
Does it good item for investions for 3.0?
---
ty
Last edited by mylogin7 on Jul 5, 2017, 6:07:44 AM
How do you perma-cyclone without any mana leach/regeneration ?
"
mylogin7 wrote:
Hi
Xoph's Blood is expensive item and so i intresting - how builds with Xoph's Blood are good in 3.0 after some nerf(double dipping)?
Does it good item for investions for 3.0?

Even without double dipping, the build is still strong. There is always Elemental Focus gem to take it's spot.

"
RonDeCanelle wrote:
How do you perma-cyclone without any mana leach/regeneration ?

You only use cyclone when there are mobs to hit. When there are no mobs, you either hit Quicksilver flask or use leap to move around.
Hey RUDthNFJFZ is my cyclone character unbuffed 20k range and buffed 23k range i feel so weak, what do i have to change to get more damage out of my character? Meanwhile my lv80 ice crash had 30k unbuffed with pretty much same gear.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/jaakaru/characters
Last edited by jaakaru on Jul 6, 2017, 4:13:45 PM
"
jaakaru wrote:
Hey RUDthNFJFZ is my cyclone character unbuffed 20k range and buffed 23k range i feel so weak, what do i have to change to get more damage out of my character? Meanwhile my lv80 ice crash had 30k unbuffed with pretty much same gear.

Replace fortify for added fire on axe, and remember tooltip dps isn't same as effective dps! Get better rings, don't think you need to run with sibyl all the time, try to get boots with fire dmg to attacks enchant, dps flasks, also i believe you're missing Flammability/Blasphemy
"
jaakaru wrote:

You are running on a 5L and your gems are not 20/20. A 6L chest and 20/20 gems will push your cyclone damage further.

Check out the recommended gears section for various chest option. Bronn's Lithe provide the most damage increase for the build.

Gloves can have some attack speed and belt can get weapon elemental damage too.

Also, Wise Oak's and Taste of Hate flask provide huge damage buff. Not to forget Dying Sun.

I see that you are using the Avatar of Fire skill tree. That is fine since you do not own a Xoph's Blood. Once you get hold of Xoph's Blood, you can re-spec the skill points into Hatchet Master skill node (near Point Blank at the bottom section of the tree).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info