[3.10] Terminus Est Flicker Slayer 6k HP / 4k Leech/s / 3mio DPS / Budget / Leaguestarter

I was thinking something along the lines of this for level 90 as Berserker.

You would have 1.4%-3.4% leech from Pain Reaver and Blood Drinker, so you aren't reliant on Savage Hits for leech.
Last edited by endoscient on Mar 3, 2017, 1:26:43 AM
"
endoscient wrote:
I was thinking something along the lines of this for level 90 as Berserker.

You would have 1.4%-3.4% leech from Pain Reaver and Blood Drinker, so you aren't reliant on Savage Hits for leech.

You need more jewels, but for the most part that's solid. I'd do something like www.poeurl.com/6YQ, with intuitive leap to get frenzy and power charge on top right. I'm still a bit weary of going berserker, however the dps is better than slayer with the savage hit mechanic.
Last edited by an1drag0n on Mar 3, 2017, 2:11:37 AM
Hey,

as someone that was talking about how bad this would be without Headsman a lot, I was making an error in judgement. I forgot that this build isnt 100% phys damage. It is split into phys and ele, so reflect will be much less of a problem.

Also, I was watching OP's stream for a while and was talking to him while he updated the trees. I don't know if you guys saw, but he took out Abyssus and still got more DPS with the buffed Terminus Est than he had with the "old" version. That means that there are even less problems with reflect as the negative side of Abyssus drops away. The recommended way is now to use a Belly's and a rare Helm with life, accuracy and resists.

It also reminded me that you shouldn't focus on best DPS for chosing your ascendancy. The damage seems to be there for all classes. But what gives you the most ratio of DPS and Survivability. And Slayer seems to still be the best choice for that.

At least for the start. Assassin CI version has more DPS and also a lot survivability so my plan for now is to go with Slayer life version and if I see that it lacks anything in endgame re roll into Assassin CI. At that point leveling and ES gear is readily available and it will be fast and easy to level a new char.

Also, don't forget that as Slayer you have fast access to 4.4% life regen. While leveling we will very quickly be able to start using Blood Rage and maybe even start Flickering long before we hit level 51. Provided we find a good DPS two-handed sword.
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 3, 2017, 4:50:37 AM
@Mecielle. very interesting...ty.
Last edited by BeneTleilax on Mar 3, 2017, 5:07:49 AM
Last edited by MischievousGentleman on Mar 3, 2017, 8:09:08 AM
As Mecielle wrote, ill go with slayer life for leaguestart and maybe switch over to assassin ci later.

I don't have the time to look after the beserker on the first look its not worth it.. will look later in the league maybe.

Also added a 2.6 section in the first post with tree's etc.... this will be update later on.

Good leaguestart! ;)
I may start with this cuz I'am tired of totem starter. I just wonder: if leveling with frost blade maybe it's worth taking the 3 weapon cold dmg on the bottom right(fangs of frost cluster)?? If we remoove abyssus: belly > lighting coil no matter what??? Thx for the build and have a fun league :D
Last edited by Svink on Mar 3, 2017, 11:01:33 AM
*watches video of gameplay*

ok... im listening.

I looked at like 20 builds. I think I'm doing this, it just looks too fun and im sick of totems.
Closed Beta|Open Beta|Release|League Only
"
Svink wrote:
I may start with this cuz I'am tired of totem starter. I just wonder: if leveling with frost blade maybe it's worth taking the 3 weapon cold dmg on the bottom right(fangs of frost cluster)?? If we remoove abyssus: belly > lighting coil no matter what??? Thx for the build and have a fun league :D

Yes, the only reason to ever wear Lightning Coil these days is to negate the negative effect of Abyssus. If you dont use Abyssus most other armors are the far superior choice. And Belly is one of the, if not the best choice. Also usually pretty cheap when compared to other high end unique armors as it really isnt that rare.
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Svink wrote:

Yes, the only reason to ever wear Lightning Coil these days is to negate the negative effect of Abyssus. If you dont use Abyssus most other armors are the far superior choice. And Belly is one of the, if not the best choice. Also usually pretty cheap when compared to other high end unique armors as it really isnt that rare.

what bosses CAN this build kill, or what would one farm for currency? T15-16 Maps ?
Closed Beta|Open Beta|Release|League Only

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info