[3.10] Terminus Est Flicker Slayer 6k HP / 4k Leech/s / 3mio DPS / Budget / Leaguestarter

you can pick life and mana leech from your tree near vitality void
Try to split your damage better and get atziri's promise flask and you should be good against reflect.

If you got mana problems skill the mana/lifeleech node close to vitality void.

Added some more leveling tree's.

"
98h1zc wrote:
hey guys, how u solved problem with mana on bosses?
cuz i need to use mana flask on cd

Pick one jewel with mana leech as OP said in main post or just pick one mana + life leech node. 0.4% mana leech + mana on kill on Assassins Mark is more than enough.
Last edited by Kostyan1996 on Mar 9, 2017, 8:12:00 AM
What about using Shadow and Dust gloves?It's crit, mana leech and unholy might.
Pretty strong at my opinion.
"
DrZoid451 wrote:
What about using Shadow and Dust gloves?It's crit, mana leech and unholy might.
Pretty strong at my opinion.

Looks descent, but if you can't afford Atziri's Acuity, best gloves is Maligaro's Virtuosity imo. It has higher crit chance, which is essencial, mana leech and unholy might just not worth it - damage of Flicker is more than enough for map clear, where flicker struggles is on bosses and Unholy might and rampage gives nothing on bosses.
If you can afford Acuity, instant leech is no brainer.
Last edited by Kostyan1996 on Mar 9, 2017, 10:01:53 AM
Might be a stupid question, but since i'm new to flicker. People who play without abyssus, where do they get the damage from?
"
Firaan wrote:
Might be a stupid question, but since i'm new to flicker. People who play without abyssus, where do they get the damage from?

From sword itself (after 2.6 it was heavily buffed), +x-x flat phys damage on rings and amulet, from %increases on tree and from auras. These are main sources of damage.
Last edited by Kostyan1996 on Mar 9, 2017, 4:37:13 PM
"
Kostyan1996 wrote:
"
Firaan wrote:

From sword itself (after 2.6 it was heavily buffed), +x-x flat phys damage on rings and amulet, from %increases on tree and from auras. These are main sources of damage.

Ah i see thanks. I haven't used any dmg auras only warlords mark+blasphemy. Not having to use manapots is nice but i lack a bit of damage.
"
Firaan wrote:
"
Kostyan1996 wrote:
"
Firaan wrote:

Ah i see thanks. I haven't used any dmg auras only warlords mark+blasphemy. Not having to use manapots is nice but i lack a bit of damage.

Get one mana leech node (0.4%) and you will be able to not use mana flasks at all.
Anybody can help me, why we need Arctic Armour ? While me use flicker strike my character is stationary ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info