[3.10] Terminus Est Flicker Slayer 6k HP / 4k Leech/s / 3mio DPS / Budget / Leaguestarter

"
Chromchris wrote:
Hi,

i farmed some currency and got a budget of about 3 ex now and am looking to upgrade my trash 5 link chest with something better and am asking myself now: What's the best chest option? Belly of the beast probably? So should i rather get a 5 link belly or a cheap 6 link rare chest?
Since im lacking some survivability atm im tending to go for 5 link belly, what do you guys think?

I'd go with a high roll belly (bought one for 35c today myself), rolled 6 sockets and aiming to 5 link it now with the hopes of perhaps getting lucky with a 6. But that's just me. the 6link would help your clear speed a bunch, but beast is probably the right way anyways.

One another note though.
Did Uber two more times today, 5k health level 85. Could face tank him with 3 endurance charges as long as I didn't take additional trap damage. Big hits brought me down to roughly 30%. Used viper strike in the two runs after the first one and it does wonders for single target and movement compared to flicker.
Doing pretty well with the build so far, farms maps super fast and safe, rarely ever die. IMO things to shoot for immediately with this build is a 6link chest with decent life/res, you can make one yourself pretty easily using div cards or you can just buy one. Scour alc/essences are your friend. 5link est isn't all that important though it is a nice QoL for power charges/crit. Flasks are a big deal, don't be afraid to spend currency on that taste of hate, boosts survivability and dps. Accuracy is important, get that shit on gloves/ammy/helm/rings if you can, at least till 90%+. It's super annoying to flicker 4 times run out of mana and do no damage. Could also happen due to dsync, not sure as I haven't really played flicker.

All in all though, great league starter and great map farmer.
"
Chromchris wrote:
Hi,

i farmed some currency and got a budget of about 3 ex now and am looking to upgrade my trash 5 link chest with something better and am asking myself now: What's the best chest option? Belly of the beast probably? So should i rather get a 5 link belly or a cheap 6 link rare chest?
Since im lacking some survivability atm im tending to go for 5 link belly, what do you guys think?

Depends on what 5th link you are using. Consider, that 6th link in OPs build is Fortify, which is not only HUGE survivability buff, but also more damage. If I would feel lacking survivability and feel that damage is enough, I would probably buy 5 link Belly and switch 5th link gem to Fortify (if it's not already).
im loving the build... but i spend a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot of chromatic to take these 3 blue sockets of the Terminus... my god hahahaha
Last edited by Cubinho1 on Mar 7, 2017, 11:58:45 PM
Lvl 70 with this build, farming dry lake.

So squishy. Only 3k hp so far and I can't handle maps yet, anything hits me I go poof.

Not sure how much I like it yet.
"
Lvl 70 with this build, farming dry lake.

So squishy. Only 3k hp so far and I can't handle maps yet, anything hits me I go poof.

Not sure how much I like it yet.

Can you post your character?

Consider getting a 5-6l armor/terminus for flicker strike and put fortify on it, getting a permanent 20% reduction is no joke.

Have you done the ascendancies? Did you get the LL and life nodes?
anyone tried cospri will for chest yet?

i'm trying to decide which chest to 6L

lightning coil, cospri's will or belly...

i did find a legacy foil lightning coil.... this is tempting

but i am most afraid of magic damage
yeah, same question here...belly 6 links or something else?
Thanks for your advice, i chose to go for 5L belly. Already included Fortify as it's just too good, 6th link would be added fire/phys to lightning. Also updated my flasks heavily as i had only standard flasks before (2 life, 1 basalt, 1 diamond, 1 quicksilver) now i got atziris promise, lions roar and taste of hate and my damage and survivability went through the roof :D well I spent like 250 chaos on all these upgrades and should feel the difference xD
Next goal would probably be 6L belly or atziris acuity^^ but that will take some time :P As of now im really satisfied with the results :) thx again for the help.
Hi.i dont use abyssus.What do you say about the armor The Perfect Form? It's free AA,more evasion and Phase Acrobatics.Is this a good idea?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info