banned from poe trade

I can not send any message to this name
To what name? Where? On reddit? Or on this forum? On this forum, his user name is XYZ. On poe reddit his name is pomfpomfpomf3.
U MAD?
Aww man. Thats a real shame that you got banned.

Like the other guys say, you can PM pomfpomfpomf on reddit, but you could also make a reddit thread to help bring attention to your issue. I'm sure everyone will be very supportive.

Unfortunately, because GGG has allowed a 3rd Party Webstie to control the bulk of their ingame trade, they don't have an option to get you unbanned from that site.

For the record, as well, getting GGG to change your account name isn't going to help any more.

So, yeah.

Condolences and all that.
Am I the only one glad to see xyz banning people who post fake listings?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
Am I the only one glad to see xyz banning people who post fake listings?

Nah.

I'd prefer seeing GGG take a more active role in the moderation of "required" community interactions such as trading.

But if they're happy enough to have a huge part of their game effectively under the control of an external party, who are we to argue?

EDIT: Spelling
Last edited by OneAngryDonkey on Jan 13, 2017, 7:49:35 PM
I like that GGG doesn't get involved in the moderation of trade... but I too am glad that XYZ is banning obvious shitheads.
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
I like that GGG doesn't get involved in the moderation of trade... but I too am glad that XYZ is banning obvious shitheads.

Yeah, but XYZ doesn't have a published code of conduct or TOS or anything, so any bans he puts through are arbitrary. You don't sign up or sign on to the service he provides with the expectation that you are required to abide by any sort of behavioural code or standards.

But like I said, GGG have decided its better for some random dude to control players access to efficient methods of doing one of the core activities of the game. So... you know.
"
"
Docbp87 wrote:

Yeah, but XYZ doesn't have a published code of conduct or TOS or anything, so any bans he puts through are arbitrary. You don't sign up or sign on to the service he provides with the expectation that you are required to abide by any sort of behavioural code or standards.

But like I said, GGG have decided its better for some random dude to control players access to efficient methods of doing one of the core activities of the game. So... you know.

I mean GGG doesn't want trade to be as accessible or fast as it already is currently.
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
"
Docbp87 wrote:

I mean GGG doesn't want trade to be as accessible or fast as it already is currently.

Yes, yes, very true. Rejigging the APIs and making the premium stash tabs faster and more accessible for trading with shows a clear desire to move away from fast and accessible trading.

Anyways, I just realised I'm derailing some poor dudes thread, so I'mma bounce.

Best of luck getting unbanned, OP. Lord knows we need another "AFK" person on the currency page, or shitting up Global channel and Twitch streams with "Someone told me to ask for Larry"...
Last edited by OneAngryDonkey on Jan 14, 2017, 7:00:27 AM
I have written xyz on reddit 2 times but he ignores me and does not write back to me. Is there actually alternative to poe trade?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info