Leveling is ass.

"
"
raics wrote:
I like it, the game has a better pace and even looks more plausible, if you aren't using some broken levelling setup, of course. That's also why it takes so long for me, I want the part where I'm not oneshotting screens of enemies to last longer.

I don't I just wanna do end game not the 50000th time to relvl a fucking toon.

Then you should consider playing only one or two builds instead of god knows how many.

I don't understand what this is all about actually. Don't want the early game that often? Don't create so many new characters.

Don't get me wrong I can understand that running 3 loops and 4 labs per character sucks, but how is this ever going to change? Want an ActiBlizzard shit MTX that gets you a lvl 100 character instantly?
[quote="ScrotieMcB"]It's just, like, people's opinions, man.

But I cannot respect motherf♪♫♫♪rs calling something a simulator, when it isn't one.[/quote]

Mors edited this post first.
"
Sure_K4y wrote:
"
"
raics wrote:
I like it, the game has a better pace and even looks more plausible, if you aren't using some broken levelling setup, of course. That's also why it takes so long for me, I want the part where I'm not oneshotting screens of enemies to last longer.

I don't I just wanna do end game not the 50000th time to relvl a fucking toon.

Then you should consider playing only one or two builds instead of god knows how many.

I don't understand what this is all about actually. Don't want the early game that often? Don't create so many new characters.

Don't get me wrong I can understand that running 3 loops and 4 labs per character sucks, but how is this ever going to change? Want an ActiBlizzard shit MTX that gets you a lvl 100 character instantly?

No god dammit I want END GAME that's how I survived in d2 by making 90000 alts because I can always get a friend to rush me to 70+ do cows do end game etc in a few hours.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jan 12, 2017, 8:34:04 AM
Indeed.

This league I did 6 characters. I was about to make the number 7, but it's sleeping at level 45.

I don't think I'll level up all over again + labs. ZzZ

I'll probably just save energy for the next league lol
"
fucking times per char or 12 acts of the same shit.

yeap
IGN: FluttershyYay
Last edited by Demedim on Mar 24, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
Like honestly if one of your chars within the league is like 90% right then it then all of your chars should gain like 20% more exp until level 90.

E N D game is where it's at.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
protip: dont die
path of exile expert
GIT GUD N00B

PRO RACING STRATS
U MAD?
Last edited by Docbp87 on Jan 12, 2017, 10:33:24 AM
GGG could follow Blizzard and make it more linear like in Diablo 3. Remove all difficulties and make you play though the whole acts just once, maybe a bit slower though as the difficulty curve would have to be increased much more drastically.

As this is not going to happen anytime soon, I would suggest a simple thing.
Once you have completed Normal, all the way points open in normal, across all acts, are carried over and available to you in cruel and merciless.

It would be like a similar "adventure mode" in D3

YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Last edited by Miazga on Jan 12, 2017, 10:39:15 AM
"
Docbp87 wrote:
GIT GUD N00B

PRO RACING STRATS

The HC people are attacking me :_;
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Demedim wrote:
"
fucking times per char or 12 acts of the same shit.

Its So Tru and soon add act 5, its 15 Same shit acts, yea Need Add variation new boss and puks mobs+mb new chests(same map chests or dinivition card) new in /cruel/merc
on act 5 release they'll cut one loop. read the development manifesto, then talk...
[quote="ScrotieMcB"]It's just, like, people's opinions, man.

But I cannot respect motherf♪♫♫♪rs calling something a simulator, when it isn't one.[/quote]

Mors edited this post first.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info