Leveling is ass.

Leveling is in no way shape or form fun at all especially when you have to play the game three fucking times per char or 12 acts of the same shit.

I pray that cruel difficulty is coming sooner :(
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jan 12, 2017, 3:27:22 AM
Last bumped on Jan 12, 2017, 12:26:51 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
All I will say is the release of act 4 was a missed opportunity to cut one loop.

When act 5 comes, we'll go from 12 total acts to 10, prior to mapping. It would have been easier to go from 9 acts to 8 at the time act 4 came out. But these solutions just don't happen, because most people care exclusively about new content, however lackluster it may be.

This is why POE is fast-food.
[quote="ScrotieMcB"]It's just, like, people's opinions, man.

But I cannot respect motherf♪♫♫♪rs calling something a simulator, when it isn't one.[/quote]

Mors edited this post first.
I like leveling and I couldn't care less about how many zones or acts I go through.

If people need larger but fewer zones for some kind of psychological effect so be it.
Perception is reality.
Last edited by widardd on Jan 12, 2017, 5:15:53 AM
I enjoy leveling first league char, and whole process of making it stronger.

I also enjoy leveling the second one, as that char is usually a build that I am planning to play most of the league...

But every other char ( I usually just want to test new mechanics, or potentially fun builds) I found to be a chore.
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
I like it, the game has a better pace and even looks more plausible, if you aren't using some broken levelling setup, of course. That's also why it takes so long for me, I want the part where I'm not oneshotting screens of enemies to last longer.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
I like it, the game has a better pace and even looks more plausible, if you aren't using some broken levelling setup, of course. That's also why it takes so long for me, I want the part where I'm not oneshotting screens of enemies to last longer.

I don't I just wanna do end game not the 50000th time to relvl a fucking toon.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"

Yeah, I know, and you're most likely in a majority. They already made levelling pretty trivial if you aren't actively trying to make it hard on yourself but it seems players won't rest until they get an alternate levelling system like in D3, a game that absolutely doesn't need one.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Better would be cutting out both difficulties and improve and rebalance the core game.

Mapping is an extra difficulty anyway and the labyrinth is smth like an extra small act.
I won´t imagine when 6. act coming it will bring 12 acts + labyrinths back again (2x6) before mapping ...
Last edited by Rakiii on Jan 12, 2017, 6:10:48 AM
"
"
raics wrote:

Create a party in Sarn *10 EX who get my char from act 1 normal to merciless Sarn* - propfit
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
Im also enjoying leveling. Its the only part in the game where i can feel progression anyway. ( hi death penalty)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info