Breach [2.5] Southpaw DW Physical Sword Gladiator (Block & Spell Block capped)

About the flasks:

2 seething divines of staunching are a must.

For dps:
Atziri's promise is just too good to pass by.
Witchfire Brew stibnite flask - lots and lots of damage, not too expensive.

Survivability:
Lion's Roar - ok, this deserves the spotlight. It's also affordable, and the knockback effect works wonders with the rapid all around attack of blade flurry. Every time I get ganged up by mobs I pop this and I'm free to go, gives a lot of breathing space. Also, melee bosses aint got shit on me being perma - knocked back. I used to have trouble with the enraged skeletal rhoa boss in Bog map, now it's a breeze.
Hello,
ive been following your guide and ive made some improvements on it based on my playstyle.
Just wondering can we swap BOR for an another helm, or maybe a rare tiered helm? im just wondering bcs at 78% cap you are avoiding a minumum of 3/4 hits from a mob. if we minus the BOR and add in a chestpiece for health or resistance, would that be good?

according to my calculations, a BOR adds 6%, so without BOR we would be at 72% which is still on par with having BOR on the table. if we were to replace BOR with a rare helm or a unique to fill in our weak spots such as resistance or maybe add in more life and damage, would that be good?

i kinda need your reference on this bcs this is my first character. Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info