Breach [2.5] Southpaw DW Physical Sword Gladiator (Block & Spell Block capped)

Hi guys. What happened the passive tree links? I'm new in PoE and i want to do this build for my league starter, but the passive tree links are disappeared.
Last edited by LaliPapi on Mar 4, 2017, 3:33:39 AM
"
LaliPapi wrote:
Hi guys. What happened the passive tree links? I'm new in PoE and i want to do this build for my league starter, but the passive tree links are disappeared.

Due to the passive tree having been updated with 2.6 it basically reset any old tree links from previous patches.
This happens pretty much every patch so build creators gotta make the trees again, which takes a bit of the ol' work.

He'll get to it eventually I reckon...soon hopefully because I too was following this guide before it borked. :B
Is it possible to use not use blade flurry and use a different attack gem? I'd like to use that sword and utilize a lacerate build but I just hate blade flurry
Would be absolutely awesome if you could update the tree.
Also where do i get frenzy from, gem or?
Last edited by diemudda on Mar 12, 2017, 2:31:33 PM
Last edited by Motock on Mar 12, 2017, 4:31:26 PM
TYVM my good man
Been working of rebuilding this one as well. The following is a L90 build that takes Motock's from above and shows how to get to max block and replicate the charge totals contained in the original. Please let me know if anyone has any comments or improvements.

Duelist - BF - Max Block

Edit. Fixed the link.

Last edited by Ikaarus on Mar 13, 2017, 6:25:59 PM
What flasks would you guys recommend for this build?
"
diemudda wrote:
What flasks would you guys recommend for this build?

The usual melee flasks I guess, Seething Divine of Staunching, Experimenter's Stibnite of Iron Skin/Reflexes, Chemist's Basalt of Iron Skin/Reflexes, Experimenter's Granite of Iron Skin/Reflexes, Chemists's Quicksilver of Adrenaline, Taste of Hate, Atziri's Promise, maybe a Chemist's Silver of Iron Skin/Reflexes...
Account inactive since Tencent majority share acquisition.
I use this tree in 2.6 for a crit variation of this build.

It's quite flexible, you can spec the rest of the points into more life, armor, evasion, leech, or take Iron Reflexes, depending on if you go full armor, full evasion or hybrid armor/evasion.

I also don't use BoR or Anvil, so I get less block chance (58% (66% after taking hit) is still very good), but have an easier time filling the stat requirements and capping resistances. The base 30% crit chance on all attacks also means I can use a Riposte + CoC + high level Molten Shell + high level Blood Rage.

I also don't use CWDT + IC, because IMO keeping 5 charges up is better than a short duration of phys immunity, except against some bosses, for which you can switch it in.

For main skill slots I use Blade Flurry + Faster Attacks + Melee Phys + Inc crit chance + Added Fire + Inc AoE/Conc Effect/Inc crit multi.

As Auras I use Blasphemy + Assassin's Mark and Hatred. Could also go dual curse with Doedre's Damning and use Assassin's Mark, Vulnerability/Warlord's Mark and HoA. Dual curse is not really possible if you use BoR and Anvil, because it will be very hard to cap res with only 1 ring, belt, boots and gloves. Maybe if you get res + block chance on jewels you can do it with either BoR or Anvil, but probably not both.
Account inactive since Tencent majority share acquisition.
Last edited by zagibu on Mar 26, 2017, 11:42:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info