Breach Statistics

one thing is bugging me... only 26% completed 12 challanges... or 26% currently is sitting on 12 challanges? graph would say that there are more ppl with 12 :o (including ppl who made 24 and more challanges)
IGN: UbogiMurarz
player count breaking records?? tell them to go into trade chat please.. just the same 4 people posting.
bring back the state of the game in 1.3 vaults of atziri patch
Nice! Im in 7% of players, soon will be in 0,7% :D :D :D
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
crescent fresh
"What doesn't kill you simply makes you stranger." ~Trevor Goodchild
I'm the 1% PogChamp
Breach was fun-

Nice to see some decent challenge difficulty making its way back!
Last edited by Azraphael on Jan 11, 2017, 5:16:58 PM
Thank you, was hoping for these statistics!

Could you guys at GGG maybe some time do an ALL league statistics? ... Like how many players have gotten 40/40 in all leagues, how many players have gotten all the challenge microtransactions from all leagues, how well played were the leagues(dont need/want actual numbers, percentages is fine). Things like that. Some more: How many players finished all four labyrinths with atleast one character in all leagues combined. The average amount of characters created per league by a single player. How many players have gotten to 100 in all leagues combined. How many characters were created in leagues overall. Etc etc.

I would LOVE something like this!

PS: For the statistics on how many players played each league, you could do something like: "First league we have a 100% player amount", "the 2nd league the amount of players increased to 132% compared to league one", "Third league the amount of players got to 156% compared to league one."

Edit: Forgot to say, the demonic wings and breach portal effects look awesome!
Last edited by sarannah101 on Jan 11, 2017, 5:24:41 PM
Welp, 10 more challenges if I want them wings... o-o
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
I though Chayula would be one of the deadly zones.

jk
"
Hmm, about half the completion rate on 24 and 36 challenges compared to Essence.

Also much lower than both Perandus and Prophecy for halfway through the league.

I have to be honest I do object to challenges that are just downright impossible for a solo player to complete. I don't want to spend my time farming and trading so that I can afford to buy a shitload of div cards. Or hanging out in global 820/trade 820 waiting for the challenges I need to be offered.

I managed to get 40/40 in Perandus, the only league I've managed to complete, and only needed to join Zana rotas for 1 challenge. Heaven!

When you're an anti-social solo player co-operative play sucks. GGG need to stop forcing it ;) I am enjoying this league tho so all's good ^_^
If you make something idiot-proof, the universe creates a better idiot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info