[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide

Hey... absolutely LOVING the build

If I have Culling strike on my weapon would you recommend I use elemental focus for my 5th link (on a 5-link)

Cheers
Hey,

I'm interested in doing this build but I'm wondering how far I can get with the money I have. I've got a budget of 8.5 ex, so I could get the following from the priority list:

1. Ephemeral Edge. 48%+ on the ES roll (not expensive at all, so pick it up as soon as you can use it)
2. Eye of Chayula. The Stun Immunity can save you quite often, but make sure that you're mainly ES based if you're going to use it.
3. 5-link Shavronne's Wrappings.
4. ilvl 84+ Hubris Circlet with 150% Stone Golem buff effectiveness helmet enchant. It will be needed when you get your 6-link.
5. 350+ ES Shield.
6. 150+ ES Gloves.
7. 100+ ES Crystal Belt.
8. 200+ ES Boots (no MS needed, if you are running MF then stick with Wondertrap).
9. Jewels with Minion Damage + other useful rolls (check gear section for details).

Maybe also the Shav ring.

What content would I be able to do with that equipment?
"
m0onknight wrote:

Probably everything except T16/Shaper.. but those depends on fight technique, but i think can lack some damage because no united in dream / 6L and take you pretty long..
"
bugage wrote:
Hey... absolutely LOVING the build

If I have Culling strike on my weapon would you recommend I use elemental focus for my 5th link (on a 5-link)

Cheers

EF is a solid replacement for Culling Strike if that's your preference. If you still want culling strike then you can try linking your Stone Golem with it, or go for an arc+cs+iir setup.

The culling strike on your weapon will only work for attacks done with that weapon, so in your case it'd be the shield charge / whirling blades. Just keep in mind that our Accuracy is quite low.

"
m0onknight wrote:
Hey,

I'm interested in doing this build but I'm wondering how far I can get with the money I have. I've got a budget of 8.5 ex, so I could get the following from the priority list:

1. Ephemeral Edge. 48%+ on the ES roll (not expensive at all, so pick it up as soon as you can use it)
2. Eye of Chayula. The Stun Immunity can save you quite often, but make sure that you're mainly ES based if you're going to use it.
3. 5-link Shavronne's Wrappings.
4. ilvl 84+ Hubris Circlet with 150% Stone Golem buff effectiveness helmet enchant. It will be needed when you get your 6-link.
5. 350+ ES Shield.
6. 150+ ES Gloves.
7. 100+ ES Crystal Belt.
8. 200+ ES Boots (no MS needed, if you are running MF then stick with Wondertrap).
9. Jewels with Minion Damage + other useful rolls (check gear section for details).

Maybe also the Shav ring.

I should probably move down the 150% enchant item a few steps in that list. Atm I'd probably try to get the Severed in Sleep (or United in dream) & Presence of Chayula before the 150% helmet, unless I'm able to get the helmet cheaply.

I agree with Matematikas verdict on the content you should be able to do with that gear.
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
I think i made a mistake with my gems , Recently i level'd 7 SRS gems to 20 then made them all quality 20 level 1 using the gemcutter recipe .

Then i vaal orb'd all of them getting only 2 to quality 23 , the rest just corrupted .

Was I supposed to take them all to level 20/20 before vaal orb'ing them so i could see if they went to level 21 ?

Is it worth leveling the vaal'd gems with just Q20 back to 20 to see if they go to 21 ?

I dont really know what im doing here , could use some advice please .
Last edited by Rogueweapon on Mar 20, 2017, 5:43:24 AM
"
Rogueweapon wrote:
I think i made a mistake with my gems , Recently i level'd 7 SRS gems to 20 then made them all quality 20 level 1 using the gemcutter recipe .

Then i vaal orb'd all of them getting only 2 to quality 23 , the rest just corrupted .

Was I supposed to take them all to level 20/20 before vaal orb'ing them so i could see if they went to level 21 ?

Is it worth leveling the vaal'd gems with just Q20 back to 20 to see if they go to 21 ?

I dont really know what im doing here , could use some advice please .

Unfortunately you should've leveled them all up to 20/20 before corrupting them, as you seek the +1 level corruption for level 21.

As they're already corrupted you will not be able to corrupt them again at level 20, and with the prices being as they are for corrupted 20/20 gems I wouldn't recommend leveling them up to 20 again.

If you have the chaos to spare, then I recommend bying new Q18+ SRS gems and level them instead. The few chaos that they cost is worth not having to level up the gems to 20 twice.
Builds:
Hi guys, currently playing LL Mana set up but would like to transition to a MF set up for more drops. What do I need to do gear wise to achieve that? Can check my tree in profile, will change it to BM once I get some info, here is my gear set up for now.

Spoiler
Last edited by Pancakezx on Mar 20, 2017, 6:08:26 AM
"
Pancakezx wrote:
Hi guys, currently playing LL Mana set up but would like to transition to a MF set up for more drops. What do I need to do gear wise to achieve that? Can check my tree in profile, will change it to BM once I get some info, here is my gear set up for now.

Spoiler

Hello. I'd go for Wondertrap + 2x Ventor's Gamble (8%iiq + 35% IIR explicit rolls if possible, but lower works well too) + Item Rarity Support, and if you can afford Item Quantity then I'd go for that as well.

As you won't need the Prism shield anymore you should also try to get a 400+ ES shield.
Builds:
Last edited by Tahreyn on Mar 20, 2017, 6:45:58 AM
Loving this build. But i'm having issues moving from grey maps to yellow without getting demolished. Slowly but surely upgrading gear and trying to save up for shavs vestment hurts when doing grey maps. With a somewhat comfy 4k ES and 7 auras active i'm still having issues moving up to other content. I see two reasons for this, my vaal soul gathering is somewhat slow, gotta kill 6-7 packs on a map before i can start popping them and go fast. I'm very squishy so going up to higher tier maps does not work for me at the moment, is it the fact that i only have 4k ES? Will getting a shavs help me get to red tier maps? Or maybe do merciless lab? (which i doubt i'd be comfortably able to do with my current ES, but what do i know.) Also tips for getting currency? Cheapest shavs is 8ex and that's quite pricy for a "easy league starter" build :D Other than that, thanks for all your hard work in this guide, much appreciated.

Would link gear and such, but don't know how :) Check my profile should be visible which char is which.
Last edited by Kennethpoe on Mar 20, 2017, 6:58:46 AM
"
Loving this build. But i'm having issues moving from grey maps to yellow without getting demolished. Slowly but surely upgrading gear and trying to save up for shavs vestment hurts when doing grey maps. With a somewhat comfy 4k ES and 7 auras active i'm still having issues moving up to other content. I see two reasons for this, my vaal soul gathering is somewhat slow, gotta kill 6-7 packs on a map before i can start popping them and go fast. I'm very squishy so going up to higher tier maps does not work for me at the moment, is it the fact that i only have 4k ES? Will getting a shavs help me get to red tier maps? Or maybe do merciless lab? (which i doubt i'd be comfortably able to do with my current ES, but what do i know.) Also tips for getting currency? Cheapest shavs is 8ex and that's quite pricy for a "easy league starter" build :D Other than that, thanks for all your hard work in this guide, much appreciated.

Would link gear and such, but don't know how :) Check my profile should be visible which char is which.

Your character tab is currently set to Private, so we can't check out your char.

4k ES is the bare minimum level to start mapping with. It's not recommended, but it is doable. I usually say that 5K ES is a good level for lower tier maps. As for the build being an "easy league starter", I don't think I've ever mentioned that in the guide or in any comment :P

Let me know when you've changed the privacy setting on your charater tab and I'll have a look on your gear + skill tree.
Builds:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info