[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide

"
Matematikas wrote:
You already respeced those nodes, these were same as Tahreyn told you. Report how it feels later with T6+ maps on 5.5k es.

AS long as i can keep my vaal buffs up it's not a problem doing say strand or whatever else, it's not sleepmode though, you have to pay attention and have decent placement to survive. But it's doable, for now. Now i just need a shavs to drop down from the heavens as "the doctor" card did for me when i played ancestral warchief. :)
"
Tahreyn wrote:
"
coaa wrote:

Yup had all auras on. Well that explains why I would just...die. It wasn't slow reactions or anything it was just lalalaDEAD. Lol - i'll have to give it another go some time with them off.

Turning 1 of the 50% auras should give you 19% of your life unreserved, which should be good enough to avoid the culling strike. I'd recommend either Wrath or Anger.

Got another question as I just decided to upgrade my jewels from the crap ones I had. Do I need conq efficiency anymore with my current gear setup? I'm thinking if it'll be too tricky without it I might drop currency into the 5% reduced essence (you recommend the 3% so the extra 2% should offset it if we're THAT tight right?). Opening up another jewel slot can help with lots.
"
coaa wrote:

Got another question as I just decided to upgrade my jewels from the crap ones I had. Do I need conq efficiency anymore with my current gear setup? I'm thinking if it'll be too tricky without it I might drop currency into the 5% reduced essence (you recommend the 3% so the extra 2% should offset it if we're THAT tight right?). Opening up another jewel slot can help with lots.

with the current 4% you are still forced to use the jewel, but if you craft a helmet with the 5% reduced mana reserved you will not need it any more. If you have the currency for it, and some luck with the crafting, then freeing up a jewel slot is a pretty good upgrade.

Edit:
I'd probably aim for a new pair of boots as well. While Rainbowstrides are pretty good, there's better alternatives out there.
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
Last edited by Tahreyn on Mar 20, 2017, 11:45:45 AM
"
"
Matematikas wrote:
You already respeced those nodes, these were same as Tahreyn told you. Report how it feels later with T6+ maps on 5.5k es.

AS long as i can keep my vaal buffs up it's not a problem doing say strand or whatever else, it's not sleepmode though, you have to pay attention and have decent placement to survive. But it's doable, for now. Now i just need a shavs to drop down from the heavens as "the doctor" card did for me when i played ancestral warchief. :)

Just as a side note for the priorities of when to use the vaal auras:

Vaal Clarity - Priority 1, keep it up and running as much as possible
Vaal Discipline - your "life flask". Save it till you take damage or know that you'll most likely take damage within the next few seconds.
Vaal Haste - use when Vaal Clarity is already up and another set is ready to go, and Vaal Discipline is also ready to be used.

Edit:
As you mentioned good positioning is also key while playing. By using your movement skill to move fast and position yourself you can usually avoid taking damage.
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
Last edited by Tahreyn on Mar 20, 2017, 11:52:39 AM
"
Tahreyn wrote:
"
coaa wrote:

with the current 4% you are still forced to use the jewel, but if you craft a helmet with the 5% reduced mana reserved you will not need it any more. If you have the currency for it, and some luck with the crafting, then freeing up a jewel slot is a pretty good upgrade.

Edit:
I'd probably aim for a new pair of boots as well. While Rainbowstrides are pretty good, there's better alternatives out there.

I actually downgraded to these because i'm having the damndest time trying to keep my res capped and really don't want to run purity of elements. I do have points to blow so I might take the 2 middle res nodes to get to the jewel socket there, would make it a lot easier to keep res capped without dropping like 10ex each on good res+es rares.
I love this witch build, but I want to move on to a different one. Does anybody have any good recommendations for a witch build that utilizes Shavs and Chyula?
Really solid build still going strong. I only wish it wasn't so gem heavy, normally my builds give me about 7 more sockets I can use to level gems into 20/20 versions.

I have my resistances worked out so I swapped my crystal belt into bated breath. It gives a bit more ES then my 120 ES crystal belt did and the 50% faster ES regen is really neat
"
Asian_Camgirl wrote:
I love this witch build, but I want to move on to a different one. Does anybody have any good recommendations for a witch build that utilizes Shavs and Chyula?

Essence drain, blight. Just look at forums there are some more builds ofc, but not witch based.
"
WaffleT wrote:
Really solid build still going strong. I only wish it wasn't so gem heavy, normally my builds give me about 7 more sockets I can use to level gems into 20/20 versions.

Offhand has 6 slots, its not enough for you? :D
Great build! Have a lot of fun playing solo and feeling like the green ghost army at the end of the 3Rd Lord of the Rings.

Best is party, I almost always play support in games and this is one of the most satisfying builds I've ever played. Good shit man, thank you!

But I have a specific challenge and need some guidance.

A mirror dropped for me about a week ago. I've been sitting on it and not playing much, but I think I'm ready to sell it and absolutely pimp out this build.

What are the priorities for the poor to rich?

My plan is 6l shavs, presence, UiD, shavs Rev, and for the 6 link I'll need a 3% hubris right? Is the 3%, 150 golem hubris really 6+ exalts?

Any help on a poor to rich priority list would be appreciated!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info