[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide

"
Hi I want to try a MF version of this build before league ends, my budget is 10ex so I cant get everything but I was thinking 5L Shavs + united in dream but not sure what else to get?

I ran some rarity/quantity gear this league, you can check my profile. I would for that budget recommend legacy goldwyrm boots + 1x decent ventors with resists (or 2x if are okay without shav's ring or able to cap resists somewhere, since ventors with resists are expensive), perandus cloth belt (optional, i wouldn't use, better crystal belt with es/resists, otherwise es pool way too low with many no es pieces), iir gem as 5 gem in your shavs and helmet with srs deal 40% more dmg to get some dmg like you would do with normally 5L setup. rest pretty much standard gloves/shield/helmet es+resists, amulet eye of chayula or presence of chayula (expensive one), bisco's optional, but no stun immunity sucks sometimes, but feel free to test it yourself.
"
Matematikas wrote:
"
Hi I want to try a MF version of this build before league ends, my budget is 10ex so I cant get everything but I was thinking 5L Shavs + united in dream but not sure what else to get?

I ran some rarity/quantity gear this league, you can check my profile. I would for that budget recommend legacy goldwyrm boots + 1x decent ventors with resists (or 2x if are okay without shav's ring or able to cap resists somewhere, since ventors with resists are expensive), perandus cloth belt (optional, i wouldn't use, better crystal belt with es/resists, otherwise es pool way too low with many no es pieces), iir gem as 5 gem in your shavs and helmet with srs deal 40% more dmg to get some dmg like you would do with normally 5L setup. rest pretty much standard gloves/shield/helmet es+resists, amulet eye of chayula or presence of chayula (expensive one), bisco's optional, but no stun immunity sucks sometimes, but feel free to test it yourself.

Got a 6L shavs for cheap, was thinking of running biscos with kiaras. Is this a bad idea?
"
LamanteRenan wrote:
The +20% Chaos Damage from Beacon of Corruption affects SRS damage of just spells that i cast?

The +20% chaos damage doesn't benefit us at all I'm afraid. I chose it for the chaos resistance and the caustic clouds. If you prefer you can pick two small nodes instead of BoC.

"
"
Matematikas wrote:
"

Got a 6L shavs for cheap, was thinking of running biscos with kiaras. Is this a bad idea?

I was using a Kiara's full time for a while in 2.4. It works but it is not that comfortable, and you'll probably get a few extra deaths because of it.
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
Hey guys, i followed your help and changed my +3 bow to 6l shav + united + high es shield, heres the result http://imgur.com/a/4t4M4

Under the section 6.1 gear priorities, i only have presence of chayula and shav revelation left to go. Am i good to go for most high end content now?
"
Hey guys, i followed your help and changed my +3 bow to 6l shav + united + high es shield, heres the result http://imgur.com/a/4t4M4
Under the section 6.1 gear priorities, i only have presence of chayula and shav revelation left to go. Am i good to go for most high end content now?

With 7.2k es probably too low? Should be lucky if you can do T15 maps, everything above is questionable.. With amulet upgrade should be easier i think
Edit: you should also remove 3 life nodes under MoM
Last edited by Matematikas on May 13, 2017, 9:30:55 AM
"

Looks good. When you get your Presence you'll get another 1-1.5k ES as well. As it is now you should be good to go for most red maps.
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
Hi! I have a lot of problems with my +3bow CI version on the shaper, the skulls died in his beam.
Now I want to test United in Dream on the Shaper. I am playing CI so i can go with 2 curses (witchfire + ele weakness). What gems should i put in my chest?
Obvious gems are SRS - Emp4 - MPD - minion damage - melee splash. What should i use as the 4th gem? I am crafting the chest atm, so i can put any colors there. It would be more difficult to recolor it once i craft it cause it wont have -32% requirements.

This is how i rolled my chest so far. Should i try to make it 3r-3b or 3r-1g-2b is the best combo for united in dream?
Last edited by theLt on May 14, 2017, 8:13:58 AM
Tried out this build recently and really enjoying it.

Couple additions that I'm using... Sin Trek boots are a good early boot to buy if you have resists on your other gear (I found resistances not hard to come by in this build given the purity aura + ascendancy bonus). They also give you that extra dex you need for Grace/Haste.

Also, I picked up a +2 w/ regen unset ring to help with life regeneration since I don't have the helmet enchant. It's really helped as without that regen it was really rough running all auras.
I've been messing around with the Mana-based version (that ES regen is so nice!)

What do you folks think of using Spectres as main-skill instead of SRS, to cut down on mana need? It does remove an aura (need Midnight Bargain, and Ullr's boots), but it looks attractive, especially for budgets that can't include the Shav ring. Going Flame Sentinels would not get anything from Wrath, so I figure that'd be the aura to drop.
"
Toraeus wrote:
I've been messing around with the Mana-based version (that ES regen is so nice!)

What do you folks think of using Spectres as main-skill instead of SRS, to cut down on mana need? It does remove an aura (need Midnight Bargain, and Ullr's boots), but it looks attractive, especially for budgets that can't include the Shav ring. Going Flame Sentinels would not get anything from Wrath, so I figure that'd be the aura to drop.

This way you would drop envy aura aswell

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info