[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide

Hi, just wanted to ask if you guys think this build will still be viable for the beta? We lose a lot of survivability but maybe we can fix those issues by using less auras? Hopefully shav's will cost less :P
I think people will play more Life builds than ES/LL builds so can be possible that Shav drop in price in 3.0 :P
I personally don't think that life change es meta on 3.0.. i mean 33% reduction + lower flat from discipline reduce pool a bit, but people will put some more es nodes on tree and have same pool again.. and life boost isn't so big, some crafted mods up to 33 life on every craftable piece, which with high life% tree results in like 600-1000 additional life in total.. thats pretty much nothing anyway..
Shav's price is not the problem imo. In Standard or Legacy they will raise after 3.0.

I saw a Mathil video about ES NERF and he said that current ES items will not be affected by % nerf. Only gems. Discipline in our case.

So, who plays Standard or Legacy will still be able to reach a nice amount of ES. Not the same lucky for ppl that will play Beta and the new upcoming league.

We will lose 33% of flat ES because Discipline nerf. We can compensate that using Ephemeral Dusk to grant survivability, but we lose a ton of damage.

Lets wait and see. We have almost two full months to enjoy this freaking insane build.

Thanks to this build, i'm reaching a new level of game experience. A month ago i was a guy that needed to chaos recipe to get some shit gear update. Now i'm doing 1ex or even 2ex playing only 2 hours a day.
"
TitCriss wrote:
Hi, just wanted to ask if you guys think this build will still be viable for the beta? We lose a lot of survivability but maybe we can fix those issues by using less auras? Hopefully shav's will cost less :P

The build will still be viable even if they keep all the nerfes that they're going to try out in the beta. It'll probably be harder to get good enough gear to do the highest lvl of content, and the mf version might want to stick with a few tier lower maps, but it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

"
Tai wrote:
I think people will play more Life builds than ES/LL builds so can be possible that Shav drop in price in 3.0 :P

"
Matematikas wrote:
I personally don't think that life change es meta on 3.0.. i mean 33% reduction + lower flat from discipline reduce pool a bit, but people will put some more es nodes on tree and have same pool again.. and life boost isn't so big, some crafted mods up to 33 life on every craftable piece, which with high life% tree results in like 600-1000 additional life in total.. thats pretty much nothing anyway..

Maybe, or maybe not. The biggest reason for the meta to change imo would be because of the VP change, that it doesn't work with ES. All those leech builds will have huge problems with reflect unless they changes how that works as well.

"
LamanteRenan wrote:
Shav's price is not the problem imo. In Standard or Legacy they will raise after 3.0.

I saw a Mathil video about ES NERF and he said that current ES items will not be affected by % nerf. Only gems. Discipline in our case.

So, who plays Standard or Legacy will still be able to reach a nice amount of ES. Not the same lucky for ppl that will play Beta and the new upcoming league.

We will lose 33% of flat ES because Discipline nerf. We can compensate that using Ephemeral Dusk to grant survivability, but we lose a ton of damage.

Lets wait and see. We have almost two full months to enjoy this freaking insane build.

Thanks to this build, i'm reaching a new level of game experience. A month ago i was a guy that needed to chaos recipe to get some shit gear update. Now i'm doing 1ex or even 2ex playing only 2 hours a day.

I'm assuming that he meant that the shav's might drop in price during 3.0, which is a possibility as it'll loose 100 base es. Although I wouldn't get my hopes up for cheaper shav's as it'll still be one of those items used by most LL builds.

But as you say, it's still about 2 months left before 3.0. goes live, and they'll probably try out some additional changes to ES before deciding on what to go with.
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/

Another great league with this build. I focused on MF cull as I played with a group most of the time. With distillate i reached 80quant/357 rarity. Didnt want to splash on a legacy distillate as i rarely used it. Have to unsummon golem and its a bit clunky.

Super lucky with the shavs +1, only ruined 2 to get it. Also lucky with the hubris, rolled it early in league without the +minion levels and exalted that onto it later.

Lvl 22 dmg auras with lvl 22 generosity is really insane. Would recommend for anyone still using wondertraps. Probably best accomplishment this league is doing solo chayula breachstone with no deaths, with full MF links in (21 iir/iiq).

Super appreciate the work you put into this builds guide, hope it still functions with a reasonable amount of ES in 3.0
Hi,

Is the mana-based experimental version in the OP considered a viable setup?

I checked a few pages of the thread and only found a couple of people talking about it. They both indicated LL is better than the CI version that is outlined in the OP.

"
Toraeus wrote:
I've been messing around with the Mana-based version (that ES regen is so nice!)...
(his character sheet shows LL)

"
Matematikas wrote:
Not playing SSF and LSC anymore anyway, but as i watched some streamers SRS in SSF (also SSF LHC), all they go CI with mana version with some mana nodes and running hatred + discipline + haste / purity of elements, and later farm double boss scriptorium for cards to go lowlife...

"
tainium wrote:
Hi,

Is the mana-based experimental version in the OP considered a viable setup?

I checked a few pages of the thread and only found a couple of people talking about it. They both indicated LL is better than the CI version that is outlined in the OP.

"
Toraeus wrote:
I've been messing around with the Mana-based version (that ES regen is so nice!)...
(his character sheet shows LL)

"
Matematikas wrote:
Not playing SSF and LSC anymore anyway, but as i watched some streamers SRS in SSF (also SSF LHC), all they go CI with mana version with some mana nodes and running hatred + discipline + haste / purity of elements, and later farm double boss scriptorium for cards to go lowlife...

Hello. All the setups in the guide are LL, which in principle is a requirement to be able to run more than just a few auras. The mana based version is certainly a viable setup, but one that can be a bit more tricky to gear for. You'll gain some nice defence and QoL with the continuous ES regen, but lose some total ES as you'll be using the Prism Guardian.
Builds:
In the flask setup, why is there not a shock removal flask? Did you prioritise the experimenter's prefix?
"
gramu wrote:
In the flask setup, why is there not a shock removal flask? Did you prioritise the experimenter's prefix?

I've never had any issues with being shocked while playing, which is why I don't usually bring one. Shock removal/immunity is a suffix though (of grounding), and if I'm going into a lightning dmg heavy boss fight I might bring a Topaz flask of Grounding for that particular encounter. For general mapping I do prefer the possibility to remove the other ailments, bleeding, and poison over shock.
Builds:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info