[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's TWO MILLION+ DPS SAFESTLEMON Low Life Righteous Fire/Scorching Ray Guardian

So basically all our regen to counter RF degen is from tree and ascendancy ? Cause i see that items we need is just ES / Rez and recharge rate
"
Deathknoll wrote:
Anyone Help?

We take Whispers of Doom to enable us to apply an extra curse. Where does this 2nd curse come from in the build. I see we have Flammability through Orb of storms & curse on hit but Im missing the 2nd one.
Thanks

It's the Witchfire brew giving Despair curse aura.
Hi

I am really curious with the changes to Energy from withing (Nerf to %Max energy shield) would you still use 2 of these?

And how well is this build for you this season, i am not at endgame yet only level 71 but i have big survival issues atm.
I have a question, cause i'm not familiar with RF build how does this build feels compared to Jugg RF ? In term of Tankiness and Damages ?
id be interested in this build and how it works with out all the legacy gear hes wearing and all the Overpowered gear that will make you spend over 100 ex his rings alone each
"
"
DanyStormborn wrote:
wow getting two opposite answers lol, anyone have a definitive test for this? I'm leaning on recovery doesn't work on regen, as I too doesn't notice any dramatic difference in my regen rate when I put on a 28% increased ES recovery watcher's eye.

you'd think you'd trust a guide maker over a random commenter but hey whatever floats your boat.

if you can't believe path of building and can't realize that ingame tooltip is useless then feel free to continue as you're going.

Can confirm what Demi is saying.

Energy shield recovery rate does buff our regen. Just doesn't show up in ingame tooltip. Trust PoB on this one.

Has also been confirmed by GGG that it works, but they've chosen not to include it into the tooltip. Same as when you're in a map that has a less recovery mod, that's also not shown in tooltip.
"
OGFire wrote:
So basically all our regen to counter RF degen is from tree and ascendancy ? Cause i see that items we need is just ES / Rez and recharge rate

No RECHARGE rate! We need RECOVERY rate on gear. This is an often made mistake.

Recharge of ES takes effect after you've stopped taking dmg for a short amount of time. Because we're using RF, we're always taking damage. Hence, we never recharge.
I'm wondering why not trade one of the 3 node jewel slots for "Blast Radius"(go up from "Deep Wisdom")?

spending 3 points on Blast Radius gives
+20% AoE
+30% area damage

The dps increase is on par with jewel, and trade 8% ES for +20% AoE, which sounds like a good deal to me? Good QoL I think, especially for those reduced AoE maps.
"
DanyStormborn wrote:
I'm wondering why not trade one of the 3 node jewel slots for "Blast Radius"(go up from "Deep Wisdom")?

spending 3 points on Blast Radius gives
+20% AoE
+30% area damage

The dps increase is on par with jewel, and trade 8% ES for +20% AoE, which sounds like a good deal to me? Good QoL I think, especially for those reduced AoE maps.

you most likely won't notice that much aoe on RF, but try it. see if you can see a visual difference lol
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Sorry if this has been covered in another page, but the thread is massive and I couldn't find it, but how is your max fire res 89? 4 from the aura, 1 from the skill tree, I thought you'd have an elder shield with +2 but I don't see that, am I missing something?

Edit: even with the pre-nerfed ruby flask, it'd leave you at 83%, I'm at 81% right now on live, and I don't have an elder shield.
Last edited by EverDarkness on Jan 7, 2019, 6:29:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info