[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's TWO MILLION+ DPS SAFESTLEMON Low Life Righteous Fire/Scorching Ray Guardian

"
EDMOSES wrote:
Still running out of mana for scorching ray. Only use it on bosses but when i do i need it to work. Level 4 clarity does help a little. Any useful tips? Thanks. Char - Blarstit

get your boot enchant lol
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Got my boot enchant directly after i asked you the first time. I'M public so you can see. Must be doing something basically wrong like not using Enlighten in the correct spot or something?

"
"
Sekai777 wrote:
Hi, thanks for the guide, I was wondering what is the point of adding the cold damage to attacks to a ring for elemental equilibrium? Since orb of storms triggers it, and neither scorching ray nor RF "hit" so they do not trigger it, is there a benefit to having it alternate between lightning and cold, as opposed to just lightning?

Thanks

shield charge?

as long as its not fire we good

Oh, lol, I was using a wand until I was high enough for Doryani's so I didn't notice, facepalm

Thanks
When leveling, it is recommended to use 2x Pyre or 2x Kikazaru or 1 of each? Trying to buy the gear I need for leveling ahead of time so I'm all sorted out. Thanks!
Last edited by Tanaomit on Sep 19, 2017, 3:00:39 PM
How viable is this build in Harbinger League, and with less than 10ex gear (rather than the legacy >10ex per item DeMi uses)?

I currently have a mana guard/aura bot, and while I've been present for all guardian kills ( the only issue was the minotaur, I think I kept getting shocked and couldn't see due to loads of buffs and the important things being under the bosses HP bar...). I could respec it, as at this point in the league, getting back to 90+ doesn't sound like fun, but I don't want to waste my time or currency if I just end up with a bricked character.

Really looking for something viable to attempt shaper with, and my current guardian just doesn't seem to offer enough for what he gives (10 auras and 8k mana, but no damage at all).

I was also considering meeting the two builds half way, dropping some auras/reservation and just running RF, without having to invest/gear for SR.

[also really looking for options on what to play next league, I don't want another disaster and string of failed characters like this league].
"
Xanoth wrote:
How viable is this build in Harbinger League, and with less than 10ex gear (rather than the legacy >10ex per item DeMi uses)?

I currently have a mana guard/aura bot, and while I've been present for all guardian kills ( the only issue was the minotaur, I think I kept getting shocked and couldn't see due to loads of buffs and the important things being under the bosses HP bar...). I could respec it, as at this point in the league, getting back to 90+ doesn't sound like fun, but I don't want to waste my time or currency if I just end up with a bricked character.

Really looking for something viable to attempt shaper with, and my current guardian just doesn't seem to offer enough for what he gives (10 auras and 8k mana, but no damage at all).

I was also considering meeting the two builds half way, dropping some auras/reservation and just running RF, without having to invest/gear for SR.

[also really looking for options on what to play next league, I don't want another disaster and string of failed characters like this league].

The tree and gear is the same, you'd just have less overall ES than I do because the gear isn't legacy. Pretty simple. Tons of people playing LL RF Templar in Harbinger SC and HC.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
The tree and gear is the same, you'd just have less overall ES than I do because the gear isn't legacy. Pretty simple. Tons of people playing LL RF Templar in Harbinger SC and HC.

Sure but it has a reputation for being expensive, and if I can't defeat guardians on 10ex, then it would just be a huge waste of time and currency.

At the moment I just have an aura bot, and I'd like to scale the auras bace (grace and haste can probably go, maybe determination), and at least pull my own weight.

I don't think a pure support brings enough to a 3 man group to justify the lack of DPS. So I'm looking for options that still deliver good support, your build is close enough to my current try that I could respec without too much cost.
Last edited by Xanoth on Sep 24, 2017, 3:52:37 PM
huuuur look how much dps and health I have with standard gear and 10000000 chaos
Hey guys, started leveling up a char yesterday & got to 40. Was curious as to what I should be linking with some things.

Weapon/Shield - Socketed correctly I believe
Helm - Socketed correctly I believe
Gloves - I know I need a 4th socket so I can get Curse on Hit for Orb of Storms

Boots - This is where I am confused. I know in this 4-L usually you would want Blood Magic/+1 aura (which would be Discipline or Purity of Fire) but then what?
* Since we only want 1 aura tied to BM, where do I put the other one? I have PoF/Disc both in boots.
* Do I use empower or enlighten support?
* Purity of Lightning & Ice, where do I put those? I only have 4 sockets on boots, but have 6 gems.
* Do I have to get two socketed rings? Or can I drop one of the purities?

Lastly, how are you guys procc'ng EE & EO? For EE is it just using orb of storms? Or are you getting some kind of ice/light dmg on your shield & doing shield charge to proc? What about EO?

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by Tanaomit on Sep 25, 2017, 3:36:31 PM
Could anyone tell me around how many ex do I need to spend to seamlessly kill guardians and shaper with this build?
Last edited by Kaz1K on Sep 28, 2017, 1:35:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info