[2.6] Windz's Mortem Throw/Flurry Build (Shaper, Uber Atziri, Guardian),

"
vegeto079 wrote:
Finally got an ES chest to get out of blood magic from the old one, that was a pain.

Current gear:
Spoiler

The damage is good/decent for my level but I'm so squishy. Is the only source of mitigation the potion+vaal skills+fortify+leech? The leech is great but if I don't leech for 1 second I pop.

Currently at 7k ES, a better chest +lvl21disc could get me to 8k or so, am I missing ES anywhere else?

edit: got to 8.7k ES, for anyone else wondering:
Spoiler

just use ring with crafted add chao damage.
"
vegeto079 wrote:
Finally got an ES chest to get out of blood magic from the old one, that was a pain.

Current gear:
Spoiler

The damage is good/decent for my level but I'm so squishy. Is the only source of mitigation the potion+vaal skills+fortify+leech? The leech is great but if I don't leech for 1 second I pop.

Currently at 7k ES, a better chest +lvl21disc could get me to 8k or so, am I missing ES anywhere else?

Spoiler

Oops missed this post my bad.

Gear looks good but you are lacking flat es or es% on ur rings because you went for envy rings (more dps but less es). I would just aim for flat es res rings until u get close to 9k es.

Just saw the edit at 8.7k es. Hope the build feels more smoother now
"
windz wrote:
"
vegeto079 wrote:

Current gear:
Spoiler

Spoiler

Oops missed this post my bad.

Gear looks good but you are lacking flat es or es% on ur rings because you went for envy rings (more dps but less es). I would just aim for flat es res rings until u get close to 9k es.

Just saw the edit at 8.7k es. Hope the build feels more smoother now

elreon craft give me more chaos damage than envy :sad:
Hi,I have a question:
How to kill the Guardian of the Hydra & Guardian of the Chimera?
They all Cannot be Poisoned.
How does DPS work?
"
t2748452 wrote:
Hi,I have a question:
How does DPS work?

Both are easy.

Chimera you just face tank on top of VLT and wither totem goes down very fast.

Hydra takes a bit because of ball dodging and in and out phases
"
windz wrote:
"
t2748452 wrote:
Hi,I have a question:
How does DPS work?

Both are easy.

Chimera you just face tank on top of VLT and wither totem goes down very fast.

Hydra takes a bit because of ball dodging and in and out phases

Ty,I'll try it.
Quick Question; why do you use a sulpher flask? Is it just for the damage and the fact you can craft a useful suffix?
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
"
Quick Question; why do you use a sulpher flask? Is it just for the damage and the fact you can craft a useful suffix?

Yes its for the 40% dmg boost that double dip. Alchemist flask would be ideal if u get more lvls
Lol, i was planning a similar build today and it already exists. Didn't remember the hungry abyss jewel, though. It was a nice reading, thanks for sharing.
Sometimes...
Hi, how about farming guardians ? Viable ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info