[2.6] Windz's Mortem Throw/Flurry Build (Shaper, Uber Atziri, Guardian),

Hi, I have a problem with my life I have 4.6k at level 73. I have taken all the life nodes in the tree and have pretty good life on gear,so i don't get how you were able to get up to 5.5k in your shaper video. Also I have 5.8k dps with GMP in town I kinda feel its low. Any ideas on how I can fix my character? My profile is public and the name is Taengsty. Thanks!
"
henndrong69 wrote:
Hi, I have a problem with my life I have 4.6k at level 73. I have taken all the life nodes in the tree and have pretty good life on gear,so i don't get how you were able to get up to 5.5k in your shaper video. Also I have 5.8k dps with GMP in town I kinda feel its low. Any ideas on how I can fix my character? My profile is public and the name is Taengsty. Thanks!

Hmm.. Maybe try get rings with at least 70+ hp, and get a new helmet with 90+hp. It should give you some HP. Look at my EQ. Without any HP jewels I have about 5,3k HP.
Hey, what does the flurry tree look like?
Why am i leeching such low amount of hp?

I know i went CI too early (I will upgrade gear at level 68), but I am currently at merc dried lake, but my leech is terrible. my damage is at 3.7k.
"
henndrong69 wrote:
it's normal amount hp for level 73. Each new level will give you additional amount hp (about 30hp per level) and when you take 92 level you will have about 5.3k-5.5k.
Also change your helmet and buy some jewels with life.

I have 5.350 hp (have one ring without +life) on level 92 and 17.5k dps with gmp in town and 32k+ dps with 5 power and 4 frenzy charges.
Replaced one jewel with The Green Dream and corrupted Kaom's Root (+1 frenzy) for a more comfortable map running.
Last edited by Svazzz on Mar 23, 2017, 11:18:22 PM
Imo, people should stop trying to add DPS to the existing build...

It easily has more then enough dps, the problems this build has is mana sustain for whirling blades ( possibly swap with blood magic when needed ) , and surviving when you arent leaching. This build is super squish, as you can see OP went for IR + Grace for more phys reduction as thats usually our bane w/ this build and he's hoping to avoid phys one shots and rely on flask usage/leech to recover.

Those are some of the only cons I see with this build, and perhaps slower clearspeed in maps then i'd like. This build really turns a corner with a support though as they solve all your issues inherently.

I'll report back when I have all end game cleared, but currently I have 140c sunk into this build and not trying to add much more, need about 3 more jewels and that's the only item i'm spending more for.

Keep it simple and try not to overdo it with dual wield or CI or any of that stuff :P

I personally rolled this build as an alt boss killer, will continue to do up to t15 content +breechlords w/ my EA char and have this char do guardians + uber + shaper /w ease.
Last edited by lxxgatmanxxl on Mar 24, 2017, 12:32:40 AM
I easily hit 5.4k hp with kaom roots and abyssus (i play BF), but I have more hp on tree, 2 jewels with hp if i remember correctly and pretty much T1/T2 life everywhere.
i dont get it rly i go 90 lvl wo roots but anyway life in all pcs except 1 ring and shiet 4,7k life lel wtf ? even i worn kaoms roots i dont hit even 5 k life
"
Shecutor wrote:
i dont get it rly i go 90 lvl wo roots but anyway life in all pcs except 1 ring and shiet 4,7k life lel wtf ? even i worn kaoms roots i dont hit even 5 k life

The sum of your rings maximum life is 26 out of 159 possible. Also you only have % max life on 1 out of 4 jewels.
"
riverwithin wrote:
Hey, what does the flurry tree look like?

Sorry, just realized I should clarify: what would a life-based Blade Flurry tree look like? Yours is for CI.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info