[2.5] Grand Spectrum CI HoWA ST

There is a lot of HoWA builds out there, so i won't go into general details and rather show what i did differently and why.

Note: Do not try this build unless you already have lvl91+ character with good gear.

Why_Grand_Spectrum?
There is a lot of mandatory/highly beneficial nodes all over the tree (CI, Vaal Pact, Elemental Overload, Vitality Void, Forces of Nature, Static Blows and even Unwavering Stance) - that alone makes you want to travel around the skill tree a lot, Grand Spectrum type of builds wants the same thing, and general stat node pathing is beneficial for HoWA scaling.

Why_Grace_Over_Wrath?
1. Wrath is somewhat weak compared to the base lightning damage you get from HoWA.
2. I currently get 76% evasion from skill tree w/o specifically investing into it, another 32% with frenzy charges up, 100% from dexterity, and since Avatar of the Veil gives status immunity i am able to use Stibnite Flask of Reflexes for another ~200% evasion.

This is also the reason why i don't go for Unwavering Stance.

Gameplay Vids:
Hydra
Cancer Hydra
Ghosted Minotaur + Vuln (still with 12 GS)

Stats

Unbuffed DPS (GMP, L.Pen)2xcogY2
Unbuffed DefFEWMreN
Buffed DPS (GMP, L.Pen)RTN3YWl
Buffed DefoCu1QXR
Buffed DPS (Slower Proj., L.Pen)yY80Kjb
Add ~20% dps if you want to know what it would be with wrath.

Gear
Last edited by dvs_m0rph on Jan 10, 2017 6:21:41 AM
Last bumped on Jan 17, 2017 8:02:12 AM
Bought cheapest aka worst rolled hydra map for extra challenge - enjoy! Boss fight starts @5:25.
Cancer Hydra

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info