[2.6] Grand Spectrum CI HoWA ST 447k DPS

Hey Bro, i think your Skill-Tree link is bug
hey, the tree is broken or bugged
i use u skilltree. but i dont have so many DPS i have 13 jew.. what a problem ?
this is hands down the most fun looking build
i like the risk factor by removing the stun proof and using evasion
(dodging's fun) ;)

it seems way out of my reach as of now (currently doing basic ci howa)

i'll hope to find multiple mirrors in the next few days so i can try to get this build started ;)

thank you for the info, it looks really fun

may you find all the treasures *_*
I've tried Windz build and I had alot of problems with sustaining mana during the leveling process. How bout this build? Does it use a lot of mana during leveling? D:

Ps: Sorry im newb.
Question: Since this build is heavily stat dependent, wouldn't using a Black Sun be a great item choice? +15% INT + 15% DEX?
There seems to be something slightly off about that tree. Taking those dagger nodes near Vaal Pact makes absolutely no sense to me.
"
Saerileth wrote:
There seems to be something slightly off about that tree. Taking those dagger nodes near Vaal Pact makes absolutely no sense to me.

Thanks for pointing that out. Miss click, was supposed to be Forces of Nature. Fixed now.
Last edited by dvs_m0rph on Mar 27, 2017, 2:49:13 AM
"
Kagato2501 wrote:
Question: Since this build is heavily stat dependent, wouldn't using a Black Sun be a great item choice? +15% INT + 15% DEX?

Resists are already hard to cap with this build. Could be a budget option maybe, i did not try one on.
Hi dvs_m0rph,
ty for your build! Two queston:
1. Why not Enchantment on gloves?
2. About move- and CWDT-sets. Is culling strike really so helpful for bosses? I use WhirlBlades+FastAttack+Fortif on claw, und CWDT+LightGolem+MinionLife+MinionResists on boots. Furthermore i dont need spend ~1000 chromatics for 3g+1r sockets on boots. What you think?
Thank you one more time for this build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info