[3.0] Low Life Blade Vortex Shaper, Guardians, Uber Atziri deathless /w videos

"
Ceratoidei wrote:
I'm gone since ages, but I wouldn't count on Vinktars/Pathfinder for the upcoming patch, has been abused to much.

VP nerf is just a Acuity buff and should keep your build alive...

I'm playing around with a Occultist Dual Void Battery MoM (4.8 Life + 1.4k Mana), Acro, almost pure Phys version... 500k dps at Path of Building

just replacing the Voids with some T6 Crit Spell Dmg Dagger leaves 280k, but slightly better Crit ^^

The Spell Dmg Boost of Dual Void is massive...

First of i was talking about a single void battery because i use a 500 ES shield that gives me round about 2.5k ES (more tanky). I'm not sure if you got what this build is about - its not about being tool tip warrior in PoB but being generally very tanky thats its purpose. Do all content free from death. My reply refered to the current ES version of this build.

For a life version: When 3.0 hits i will first try my Pathfinder ES version with tree adjustments at shaper if its viable it will stay this way. Dont get me wrong but 6.2k eHP dual wield with no flask perma uptime is squishy as fuck for my standards - get atleast a lightning coil then it could work out a bit better. If all you are looking for is DPS then then this build is the wrong one for you buddy.

About Acuity: Any instant leech will be nerfed for ES be it Vaal Pact, Acuity or Vinktars so it doesnt matter. As i said before in the reply i will try life only if my build dont work anymore at all which i highly doubt.

Added 3.0 Guardians and Shaper. Enjoy.
You are the light in the darkness of the great ES culling of 3.0. Hope springs from your vigilance and perseverance. ES will rise again.

I am leveling a ranger to see how far I can take this in league. The real test is how the build works without any legacy items.
Any additional info u choose to impart regarding the build would be invaluable.

"ES is fucking BAAEEEEE!" - Tek

"
TekSama wrote:
You are the light in the darkness of the great ES culling of 3.0. Hope springs from your vigilance and perseverance. ES will rise again.

I am leveling a ranger to see how far I can take this in league. The real test is how the build works without any legacy items.
Any additional info u choose to impart regarding the build would be invaluable.

"ES is fucking BAAEEEEE!" - Tek

Hehe i hope to not disappoint you but from league standpoint it will be hard to pull off this build with non legacy ES gear and non ES mods on rings. You will probably end up at around 7-7.5k ES in league with low life.

I updated the gear section it is what im currently using for the recorded videos in 3.0. You can see that Arcane Surge is a decent 7 link replacement because GGG took away our righteous fire.

Phoenix is overtuned content which is untested by GGG can not recommend ES builds for phoenix. Therefore i usually get my dual wrchief totem build to cheeze the cheeze phoenix guardian. YOu have to fight cheeze content with cheeze builds.
Just created this build after being retired from standard for a while, seems great so far.

Zzang himself was kind enough to talk me through some gear explanations in game as well as help me with some other aspects

10/10 Guy
10/10 Build
IGN: Matthew
Hi there, sorry to trouble you. I was wondering since you said that vinktars is not needed cuz I do not have a legacy vinktars, what will be the flask set up then. Also mana is a huge problem, thanks for any answers.
"
Zeious wrote:
Hi there, sorry to trouble you. I was wondering since you said that vinktars is not needed cuz I do not have a legacy vinktars, what will be the flask set up then. Also mana is a huge problem, thanks for any answers.

Hello, you can safely replace vinktars with sins rebirth. Blinded enemies plus max or near max block with rumis will keep you alive without instant leech. So the flask setup would be: Sins rebirth, rumis, taste of hate, Atziri flask, overflowing chalice

About mana: the other guy was asking me the same. There is a reason i have on both rings 5x% mana regen and a lot of mana nodes on the skill tree. Otherwise i recommend skipping void bringer if you can not sustain the mana costs. Also use calrity if you arent using it already. Getting deep thoughts on the skill tree might make 1 mana regen ring neglectable. ALso the 4 base mana regen form bandit reward alira helps.
Last edited by zzang on Aug 21, 2017, 1:01:18 PM

It's still up to date?
"
romanczech wrote:

It's still up to date?

Yes, 3.0 Videos in the video section available.
Thanks for the advice. I think that the mana problem is not that bad yet I can still get 15ish stacks without running out. Ive been trying to use the nerfed vinktars and so far it has been working out on T14.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info