Upcoming Content Releases

How about making the first 4 acts good? I mean everyone hates running the 4 acts on 3 different difficulties. Now you plan to make this torture even longer?
Secondly, i wish that this game will finally be balanced to the core. A skill overhaul would be great but probably wishing for too much though.
o my goooooooooosh ist this reaaaaal HYPE
It would be nice if we could vote what type of rewards/challenge system we want and league/event we want to play in that smaller window before 3.0. Like we did in the past.
For those who:

a) forgot, or
b) don't bother to read the Development Manifesto section;

"
Chris wrote:
Next year's 3.0.0 expansion introduces Path of Exile's fifth act. Without any changes to the game's structure, the core game would consist of fifteen acts to play through across three difficulty levels before you arrive at the end-game. Clearly, this is too much and would push the end-game out too far.

We want to confirm that our plan for 3.0.0 reduces the core game to ten total acts before the end-game. Changes of this nature dramatically alter the levels that maps and other systems start at, so we need Act Five to keep character progression relatively similar.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
I so miss the "News News".

We have been getting "filler news" and "news about upcoming news" for quite a long time now :/
Some of the filler news feel like forced posts, posted for the sake of posting.

Its not that i mind, its just that its hard to find relative news. If you're out of the loop for a while, you have to access "/forum/view-forum/news" and check out topics, in case you missed something amidst all this filler stuff.
Adverture style mode after finishing the game on normal and an AH PLEASE :-)
awesome :D
Kogollo
"
Nallrad wrote:
Loving the "flexibility" from GGG lately, "next month" "next week" "maybe, some day..."
<sarcasm> You guys pass so much confidence with said "flexibility" </sarcasm>

Hi Welcome to the hobby of online video games, if this is your first you might want to know that your expectations of things happening on strict schedules is naive to the point where it can literally be described as cute.

If this isn't your first online game then well... there are other words to describe your expectations.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
Maybe some new skills in 2.6.0 to keep us busy while we waiting for the new update!

Fingers crossed!!!!
hopefully new supporter packs soon. i really want more supporter pack. but i do hope for massive balance in 2.6 also improvements to life.. or i would probably skip 2.6 and come back for 3.0.
anyways. please give us the new supporter packs as soon as possible ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info