Upcoming Content Releases

Just. Too. Bored.
Some balance changes to keep the metagame fresh. An example is that we have lined up significant buffs to one-handed melee weapons

Wut? Like 2h don t need buff? also blade flurry is 1h, do it look like it need a buff on 1h weapons when using skills like flurry?
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Looking forward to it, a shame that there is another League before 3.0 :(
From Hunter and Gatherer,
to Role-Playing Games
"
Head_Less wrote:
Some balance changes to keep the metagame fresh. An example is that we have lined up significant buffs to one-handed melee weapons

Wut? Like 2h don t need buff? also blade flurry is 1h, do it look like it need a buff on 1h weapons when using skills like flurry?

probably / hopefully there will be a blade flurry nerf coming with this, otherwise it would be retarded.

in the end it might be ending up as a general buff for (1h) melee, where most stuff (also BF) would be at the level that BF is right now.
"
Ranker wrote:
Looking forward to it, a shame that there is another League before 3.0 :(

oh yes. I really was already sorta hyped for 3.0, but seriously, maybe they just need that extra time. let's give it them.
Please let there be a HP buff. Somewhere along that time line, PLEASE!
Good news! Thank you for your hard work GGG, i will continue with my support. Please consider taking away cruel c:

Or just do whatever u need to make the best content ever!

Best wishes for all the team this year! You can do it GGG!! ;,)
Act 5.. so there will be just normal and merci? Or fhe game just gets longer and longer to reach the endgame ?
Only Meta game nerf i can imagine is
- nerf poison to the ground
- nerf Vaal Pact & Vinktar Combo to the ground
- nerf ignite to the ground

And hopefully HoWA won't last past breach.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
You guys are the best ! Can't wait :) #hype
~ yo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info