Upcoming Content Releases

Thanks GGG
"
Murms1 wrote:
"

EDIT: I don't see anything regarding how many times you'll have to run through the game before maps so it's still act five twice then three acts at least.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1743790

there ya go :)

*tears of joy*
5% melee buffs incoming :D glacial hammer here i com <3
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
we do not need an act 5.

we do not need new 3D art.

we do not need improvements for the game client.

what we DO need and have for a very long time is stable servers.

without stable servers the rest means nothing.

fix the servers.
with servers all ok dunno.
a5 oh. and make more versablity builds))
Hi,

first of all, english isn't my native language

Am i right, that the next league with 2.6, which starts at the beginning of march, lasts like the last leagues 3 months?

"
To ideally not disrupt our existing 13-week schedule.

"
When the Breach league ends, we'll be launching another challenge league (2.6.0) in line with the above schedule.

Is that right, how i understand it?

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by A7X89 on Jan 12, 2017, 11:57:43 AM
After reading the Word "Beta"... Supporter Package Beta Keys incoming... hahaha!
Casuals have eaten my Hobby
This sounds good, looking forward to playing act 5!
"
we do not need an act 5.

we do not need new 3D art.

we do not need improvements for the game client.

what we DO need and have for a very long time is stable servers.

without stable servers the rest means nothing.

fix the servers.

Sorry, but I am without a doubt that their servers are performing at or above expected performance.

So, why is it that you and others might be having issues?

Well there are a few things that are immediately identifiable as possible points of connectivity interruption, and mind you, given the complexity of such operations I will do my best to outline the major points and then explain why that is.

1. You have bad internet / connection / network gear / live in a under-developed area or rural area.
Spoiler
1.1 : Bad Internet : The IP service you have is under par and currently your download/upload bit-rate cannot handle the amount of data being sent.

(Although this shouldn't be the issue but would be the primary one if it were).

Helpful Tip!
Spoiler
IP Speeds are quantified based on MegaBITS not MegaBYTES (which Megabits or Mbs are 1/8 of a Megabyte or MB), so if you're paying for 160Mbs Download and 16Mbs Upload then really you're getting 20MBs Down and 2MBs Up.

Also to note since I find it interesting; according to Speedtest the global average is 20 Down and about 7.5 Up, so you could assume the average person can only download at about 2.5 MB a second.

1.2 : Bad Connection : You're paying for a decent IP service but experience connectivity issues due to your provider's systems (their server's speeds, quality of equipment they own, etc), or your current network gear (Router / Modem) and the connection there to (Ethernet wire / WiFi (and the quality thereof).

1.3 : Network Gear : Your Router is either dated or damaged and/or performs under par, as is your Modem, which is generally supplied by the IP service, and can also operate under par. If you're using Ethernet then your cables could be damaged or outdated OR if they span a decent distance then they can perform worse, as such the same points with WiFi connections.

*** In my past experiences, opinion, and current knowledge I'd say that this the the most likely area to have connectivity issues, and my recommended order up upgrading would be 1. Modem, 2. Ethernet Wires (Cat. 6 Cables or Cat. 7 if you want the latest), 3. Router.

Though you would probably want to upgrade your Router and Ethernet at the same time.

1.4 : Location : You live far away from your IP service and it takes longer to receive/transfer data.

Main Point : You'll be operating at the slowest point of transfer.
GGG i believe in you and your awesome team! Please Buff melee and life! Not like 5-10%, but REAL buff that we all waiting for sooo long, please dont be scared to buff melee and life.

We wait for it more then few year, get your strength up and buff for real.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info