Upcoming Content Releases

"
we have lined up significant buffs to one-handed melee weapons
yay, more buffs to daggers
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
colossalaiur wrote:
I mean GGG has absolutely blown my mind with the last several patches and showed me how good a dedicated development team can do to keep a game fresh and fun. And now you say that you are making an even better patch than the previous ones? I don't know what to say anymore. GGG is a miracle.

At the current state GGG is the only Game Company I have any trust in.

Blizzard, Wargaming, BlueByte, EA and all the other (even more then asian) lost it loooong ago!
- 6 month for a new league with close to NO content? ROFL!
- Pay2Win stupidity (Wargaming + all Asian)? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Full price expansions which are a joke (EA, Bluebyte, many other)? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

GGG is the only one, which does everything (life? nearly *g*) perfect! :)
finally they make blade furry viable with the 1-hand weapon buff !!!! i expect to 1 shot guardians !!!
"
Coal48 wrote:
"
Some balance changes to keep the metagame fresh.

wait, so you're telling me that when you change balance it's not for the game to be "more balanced" or "right" but just to change things up, make it different?

that sounds pretty bad to me

yep, they are going full Rito now. changes for the sake of changes
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
"
colossalaiur wrote:
I mean GGG has absolutely blown my mind with the last several patches and showed me how good a dedicated development team can do to keep a game fresh and fun. And now you say that you are making an even better patch than the previous ones? I don't know what to say anymore. GGG is a miracle.

5$

ggg is becoming blizzard pretty fast! maybe it has already happened even
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
3.0 already in the next league? and all the dates in February? AWESOOOOOOOOME! HYPE! ^^
"
LMTR14 wrote:
"
colossalaiur wrote:

5$

ggg is becoming blizzard pretty fast! maybe it has already happened even

Maybe if we're talking about hype. But in questions of life-quality Blizzard is 100 steps away. Still hoping for some data channeling update, for the day when i won't be perma lagging on "Lockstep" or desyncing on "Predictive". Sweet dreams. Don't take my words seriously, it's just a whine of a guy with bad internet.:(
Last edited by Grim_Honest on Jan 10, 2017, 12:53:39 PM
Please create a in-game trading system. The trading system is the only thing missing from the game.
GG, only buff one hand melee weapon :( How about wand?
Maybe GGG thinks no one is playing wand now.
Great news. I look forward to seeing the melee buffs!!!

Suggestion: with sufficient strength and dexterity you can duel wield and elegant blade and dagger?
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info