2.5.1c Patch Notes

"
Qarl wrote:
2.5.1c Patch Notes
  • Fixed a client crash with the "of Reflection" enchantments when used in a party.

Great Job guys! This one was really annoying and possibly very hard to track down.
Too bad.

Things I can remove from my ToDo-List "Die to a bug, that gets fixed the next day."
Okay, back to the beach.

"
timmeey wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
2.5.1c Patch Notes
  • Fixed a client crash with the "of Reflection" enchantments when used in a party.

Great Job guys! This one was really annoying and possibly very hard to track down.

Oh damn, this may very well be the reason why me and my friends had so much bullshit to deal with, it only just hit me that this was likely the reason they always crashed when we were in combat and never before.

Thx to take care of us !
Game loves to freeze on me now. Five minutes in, two minutes in, dx-anything. It doesn't even properly crash so I'm not sure where a crash log would even be.

A small patch-or-two ago it seemed to finally stop doing the "just joined the game? let's be laggy when you cast your auras" thing (thanks to dx11 beta, I think), but now half the time it completely locks up before I get anything done.
Last edited by Deenore on Jan 12, 2017, 12:32:14 PM
So I reattempted to use directx11 beta with intel graphics 3000 and an i7 processor. The result was a major loss of fps. It didn't matter where I was, everything was worse. Inside towns, it was actually lagging. In gameplay it was even worse than usual. Just using whirling blades could cause the game to lag. Using direct9ex, I only get a ton of lag with breaches. It simply starts freezing, particularly at this one animation involving some sort of fire spout or something. Occasionally with strongboxes, I get a similar freeze.
Cast when channelling Blade Flurry is now more name locked like Wither. It used to be more smooth and intuitive like Incinerate. Not as smooth, but at least the name locking is more downplayed.

Targeting now follows burrowing/teleporting enemies. Not smooth at all. It does not turn as fast now.
I need more purple titles
"
Qarl wrote:

[li]Fixed a bug where certain boss fight events could incorrectly remove Spectres of a specific type.[/li]
[/list]

Good wat i`m no playin necro in this league :)
-Помню, как толпа крестьян убить меня хотела,
После инквизиторы калечили мне тело!
Все восстало против молодого некроманта,
Сделав меня мучеником моего таланта.
No DirectX11-disco-shit fix yet??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info