Mathil build list v2

"
Doylism wrote:
"
QuaDmg wrote:
Hi guys,

I'm following the arc totem build and I have a quick question.
Why or how am I triggering the degen from the shimmeron wands?? I've tried to determine what exactly is triggering it but I still don't get it. I'm not using flame dash or lightning warp...(I mean I am using lightning warp, but the degen triggers even when I'm not using it).
I'm just running around placing my totems and pressing my flasks and BAM! from time to time the degen kicks in....
Character name ArcPhant: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/QuaDmg/characters

Before you guys say it's the gloves enchant, it's not. I removed the gloves and still the degen sometimes kicks in. I've noticed that it usually kicks in when I'm close to mobs and get hit, but this doesn't make sense ...

CWDT Vortex in your boots.

Nope. This is happening even when it's not there (the gem).
Elementalist Blade Vortex: What are best ascendency nodes picks order?

answered during stream: "Beacon of Ruin" - first, "Mastermind of Desolation" - from U-Lab
Last edited by Mikes_Mekazukatoto on Apr 27, 2018, 4:43:19 PM
PSA for people doing the Shimmeron Build. DO NOT ENCHANT your gloves. I couldnt figure out why i randomly took tons of damage when I got hit. I think pretty much every glove enchant will do some sort of damage and thus trigger the degen. Only one that might not trigger it is Word of Reflection since it creates a clone of you and any damage it might do should be attributed to the clone and not you. But still wouldnt risk it. Ended up ruining a pair of gloves I paid an exalt for. Well not really ruining since I just resold them, but still sucked having to buy another pair of gloves.
IGN: DabrixRN
i got a question Watcher's Eye

Rarity: Unique
Watcher's Eye
Prismatic Jewel
--------
Limited to: 1
--------
Item Level: 78
--------
6% increased maximum Energy Shield
6% increased maximum Life
6% increased maximum Mana
You have Phasing while affected by Haste
Damage Penetrates 15% Lightning Resistance while affected by Wrath
--------
One by one, they stood their ground against a creature
they had no hope of understanding, let alone defeating,
and one by one, they became a part of it.
--------
Place into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket.

you use the Damage Penetrates 15% Lightning Resistance while affected by Wrath

why ???

this one

Rarity: Unique
Watcher's Eye
Prismatic Jewel
--------
Limited to: 1
--------
Item Level: 80
--------
5% increased maximum Energy Shield
5% increased maximum Life
6% increased maximum Mana
Debuffs on you expire 19% faster while affected by Haste
59% increased Lightning Damage while affected by Wrath
--------
One by one, they stood their ground against a creature
they had no hope of understanding, let alone defeating,
and one by one, they became a part of it.
--------
Place into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket.

give me 5k more dmg
I am trying this arc totem right now, but prior to this i already got iceshot/barrage totem and im kinda weighing the damage output they deal if which is better
Love your reave/bf champion build...
However im struggling quite alot obtaining weapons even close to as good as those you are using.

So instead of trying to find a offhand good enough to use, i went with 2 ahn's might and a pacifier jewel... that did the trick for me... works amazing.

im using

Suggestions for upgrades are much appritiated.
Last edited by FrankTommy on Apr 28, 2018, 10:40:42 AM
Hey Mat, hey there,

Got a question for the Elementalist Shield Charge :

Why keeping frenzy and orb of storms at lv 1 ?
IGN : Koi_Fish_Girl
"
FrankTommy wrote:
Love your reave/bf champion build...
However im struggling quite alot obtaining weapons even close to as good as those you are using.

So instead of trying to find a offhand good enough to use, i went with 2 ahn's might and a pacifier jewel... that did the trick for me... works amazing.

im using

Suggestions for upgrades are much appritiated.

you can buy scepter with x2 mods phys to ele for less then 1 ex and simple use scaeva sword that cost 1 alc.get rare belt with life resist and ele dmg on skills.and get starkonja you need the life for high tier maps.blood rage attack speed enchang on starkonja is cheap and very good option for this build.get spiked gloves with attack speed high life and if possible flat plys.get steel rings or assasin mark on hit ring.get immortal call + Cast of dmg taken it will help you a lot in red tier maps.you dont need marlord mark you leech with blood rage.also replace add fire damage with maim.fix your flask you need diamond flask and lion's roar this is insane dmg boost.get better jewels you need attack speed, crit multi,phys damage,life.if you want check my champion for reference i use this build to get my challenges done and clear all the endgame content and its insanely strong build.
Last edited by monoriee on May 3, 2018, 8:08:28 AM
Hey.
I am planning to make my own autobomber shieldcharge elementalist but with twist.
The plan is to drop claw and most of phys dmg notes and run around with unarmed doryiani fist.
Here is the question: with Rigwalds amulet granting bonuses from claws to melee should i just drop claw phys notes and look for ele damage notes somewhere else?
Last edited by Den75 on May 4, 2018, 8:18:59 AM
I have no idea if someone play on NORMAL BESTIARY POKE LEAGUE... not on... #back event... but i try...

Someone try this spectral throw build from this Amazing Mathil ?? I just made it for fun few days ago.. and i have some questions...

It's Frenzy is realy needed ?? For charges... but with blood rage i generate them better..

I have no idea why when i use slower projecties for single targets my attacks are slowerer then i watch on MAthil Video's on YT... He's attacks are so fast... Only diffrents with my items - i dont have attack speed with shield...

My current gear look;s kike this ( i have 89 lvl and still 2 jewels to use )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info