Mathil build list v2

I just started to test the Reave Build, love the damage so far but im worried since im 2 shot for any white mob in T6 so far ... dont really see how thats gonna change since there isnt much defense left in the tree, maybe expensive gear would help
On your Hierophant Arc build, one thing I don't understand is why you're taking so many crit nodes while using Controlled Destruction on your Arc-Spell Totem link? Doesn't that eliminate your ability to crit with Arc?
Man does not stop playing because he grows old. He grows old because he stops playing. - Oliver Wendell Holmes
"
Winterfury wrote:
On your Hierophant Arc build, one thing I don't understand is why you're taking so many crit nodes while using Controlled Destruction on your Arc-Spell Totem link? Doesn't that eliminate your ability to crit with Arc?

controlled destruction is additive (reduced crit, not less crit) so it lowers his crit by somewhere around ~10%
ign: reidan
i Try the Arc Build atm and iam wondering why the hell Mathil deals so much more DMG then me?

I hope someone can help me.. here is my Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/vidRCk38

Best Regards
Hey Mathil,
thanks a lot for all your nice guide.
I tried your Reave/Flurry Impulsa pathfinder.
I would like to ask if you could check my character ( GM_Bruteforce) and tell me what th emost important changes should be. My Flurry damage in PoB is not even close to yours and I am not sure why its so low. Besides that, how would you try to improve the survivability? Just more strenght / life?
Cheers to anyone whod like to answer!
I have a decent spiked gloves that I have been using, and a 2 socket tombfist. The tooltip for the spiked gloves is much better, but does the intimidate from first to strike last to fall stack with the intimidate from tombfist? Is there an alternate gem to maim that becomes advantageous with tombfist as well?
Can anyone tell me for the Reave/Blade Flurry Champion Build how the Gem Setup BloodMagic - Blasphemy - Poachers Mark can work?

When I link these three andd activate the skill I nearly have no HP left. Mathil has no HP reduction in his video for this build. And the small icon on the skillbar down below shows an exclamation mark as a symbol on poachers mark, mine shows a red "B". So maybe did he use a different skill and mistook it in his guide ?
Which skill has an exclamation mark as a symbol?
"
gbiota1 wrote:
I have a decent spiked gloves that I have been using, and a 2 socket tombfist. The tooltip for the spiked gloves is much better, but does the intimidate from first to strike last to fall stack with the intimidate from tombfist? Is there an alternate gem to maim that becomes advantageous with tombfist as well?

You don't use Maim mainly for the maim-effect, but for the "supported skills deal 15-30% more physical damage"
Hi guys,

I'm following the arc totem build and I have a quick question.
Why or how am I triggering the degen from the shimmeron wands?? I've tried to determine what exactly is triggering it but I still don't get it. I'm not using flame dash or lightning warp...(I mean I am using lightning warp, but the degen triggers even when I'm not using it).
I'm just running around placing my totems and pressing my flasks and BAM! from time to time the degen kicks in....
Character name ArcPhant: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/QuaDmg/characters

Before you guys say it's the gloves enchant, it's not. I removed the gloves and still the degen sometimes kicks in. I've noticed that it usually kicks in when I'm close to mobs and get hit, but this doesn't make sense ...
"
QuaDmg wrote:
Hi guys,

I'm following the arc totem build and I have a quick question.
Why or how am I triggering the degen from the shimmeron wands?? I've tried to determine what exactly is triggering it but I still don't get it. I'm not using flame dash or lightning warp...(I mean I am using lightning warp, but the degen triggers even when I'm not using it).
I'm just running around placing my totems and pressing my flasks and BAM! from time to time the degen kicks in....
Character name ArcPhant: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/QuaDmg/characters

Before you guys say it's the gloves enchant, it's not. I removed the gloves and still the degen sometimes kicks in. I've noticed that it usually kicks in when I'm close to mobs and get hit, but this doesn't make sense ...

CWDT Vortex in your boots.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info