Mathil build list v2

Alternative for Belly of the Beast and Starkonja's Head?¿
I'm trying the Trickster Scorching Ray build and I'm at the beggining of mapping. I have no issues going throught the map, but, all the bosses just OS me...

Which kind of make it hard to keep going with it... Any idea idea of what I could change first to try to make it less hard?
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
KINDZAI wrote:
What is the point of vaal reave on the bf/reave build? I dont get it

it stacks reave up to 8 stacks instead of only 4 with the normal reave. it's an extra 12 aoe radius and as long as you keep attacking with base reave after using vaal reave you keep the stacks at 8

Seems annoying and unnecessary considering the already large AoE of reave and clear speed of the build. Would rather throw another gem on ancestral something. Would have to constantly switch hotkeys somewhere, really don't understand why we can't get 1-2 more slots for hotkeys.
Hi what's for pantheons , and what to get before a 6l belly , or the mace ( is it good to go with 3300pdps jewweled foils ?) , this build is amazing clearspeed fps life everything is here ( even tho im at 4k hp but still 7x )
Ahh, it's over... My sun... it's setting... It's dark, so dark...
and do we swap multistrike reave , for the ele damage + bf ?
Ahh, it's over... My sun... it's setting... It's dark, so dark...
I've been playing with the Champion Reaver, and I was wondering, can someone explain me why my crit chance is only at like 25% while his is at 70%? The char is "SoCleaverMuchDamageWow".

If you look in my inv, my next weapon is on the right.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks guys, gl! :D
We cannot see your inventory but your current weapon is missing base crit which means you lose roughly one fifth of the total crit chance compared to him.

Otherwise I'd assume it's just your PoB settings. Make sure to check that you have the same settings as him in PoB (enemy is taunted, diamond flask is activated) and you should be much higher than 25% as well.
Last edited by HiddenoO on Mar 21, 2018, 7:16:19 AM
"
HiddenoO wrote:
We cannot see your inventory but your current weapon is missing base crit which means you lose roughly one fifth of the total crit chance compared to him.

Otherwise I'd assume it's just your PoB settings. Make sure to check that you have the same settings as him in PoB (enemy is taunted, diamond flask is activated) and you should be much higher than 25% as well.

Yeah, the weapon I'm using is currently the one I'll be using for quite a while.

Actually, I'm not making a PoB myself, I'm just looking at my in game stats. I'm actually sitting at 30% crit chance (I don't see how I could go near 70%...) Activating Diamond Flask (in PoB or in game) doesn't affect the crit chance to go up. And also, I don't have the crit he has on his weapon, but I manage to stick some in my amulet, I guess it can compensate? ...

I don't know why my crit is that low.
Last edited by GriswoldsGames on Mar 21, 2018, 7:45:41 AM
"
Yeah, the weapon I'm using is currently the one I'll be using for quite a while.

Actually, I'm not making a PoB myself, I'm just looking at my in game stats. I'm actually sitting at 30% crit chance (I don't see how I could go near 70%...) Activating Diamond Flask (in PoB or in game) doesn't affect the crit chance to go up. And also, I don't have the crit he has on his weapon, but I manage to stick some in my amulet, I guess it can compensate? ...

I don't know why my crit is that low.

well ingame doesn't show the effect of the crit flask, POB shows as 54%
I am sorry, can some1 tell me, is this mace OK?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info