Mathil build list v2

Any thoughts on using Loreweave for the Champion BF/Reave build? Seems pretty amazing.
"
Calgus wrote:
Any thoughts on using Loreweave for the Champion BF/Reave build? Seems pretty amazing.

it will be great. more phys damage, crit chance and elemental damage. on POB it adds 17% more dps on reave but I would lose between 600 and 700 life. the damage so far has been amazing so I really don't see the need to add more. so it's up to you if you want the damage or the life
Sorry to insist but i really need to know which sword cosmetic and effects (main hand) he is using in the Champion Reave/BF build it looks amazing !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMXnNE5fWFE&t=973s
Thanks guys
Last edited by grallegre on Mar 14, 2018, 6:58:58 AM
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
Calgus wrote:

it will be great. more phys damage, crit chance and elemental damage. on POB it adds 17% more dps on reave but I would lose between 600 and 700 life. the damage so far has been amazing so I really don't see the need to add more. so it's up to you if you want the damage or the life

Thanks for the response, can't seem to find it in my POE. I'm only thinking about the more damage to not have to switch from reave to bf for t15+ because I'm lazy... lol.
"
Calgus wrote:
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
Calgus wrote:

Thanks for the response, can't seem to find it in my POE. I'm only thinking about the more damage to not have to switch from reave to bf for t15+ because I'm lazy... lol.

yeah it's not there on POB as far as I can tell. ended up adding the various mods to a chest piece to see what kind of impact it would have. it's decent for sure
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Enerqy/characters

name is Stuk, any tips?

Also, is hypothermia really better than like cold penetration?
on BF/reave champion build how do we leech life since we dont take leech notes and why we dont take them them?

also since we dont use curse on hit what do you think about curse in hit ring or ele weakness in hit corrupted gloves can they work out in this build.

also what do you think is the ultimate flask setup?
Last edited by monoriee on Mar 16, 2018, 12:07:15 PM
Would the champion reave/bf build be good for ssf? I'm not very happy with this league so I'm hoping ssf will keep me happy till next league.
What is the point of vaal reave on the bf/reave build? I dont get it
"
KINDZAI wrote:
What is the point of vaal reave on the bf/reave build? I dont get it

it stacks reave up to 8 stacks instead of only 4 with the normal reave. it's an extra 12 aoe radius and as long as you keep attacking with base reave after using vaal reave you keep the stacks at 8

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info