Mathil build list v2

what ascendancy order do You suggest for Poet's Pen Pathfinder?
Need 3.2 totem build! Thx :)
What do you think is the best ascendancy for the Poet's Pen build now with the changes? Pathfinder stayed the same pretty much, but assassin seems like a pretty good choice too. I'm not sure which one to go for in Bestiary league.
As for Ele Dual Strike Berserker build.
Why weapon damage does not matter that much in this build? What makes it so cheap? What is "to be, or not to be" factor in this build? Passive skill? Gem? Eq?

I saw many 6-l builds with high cost eq, that can't kill that fast as your's Ele Dual Strike Berserker. Where is the secret?
Any updates on the Ele Dual Strike Berserker build?
yo, is the PF inpulsa reave/bf build still good 3.2? if yes, can u help me with the levelling tree? like which to get first and second bla bla. Thanks a lot.
I'd really love to see a really strong Ice Crash build, even better if it's a Scion! The ice crash build here is a year old, it has no PoB link and "didn't use any OP shit". Ice Crash seems unpopular but I love the skill, so I'd like to see a really skilled builder try to do something with it!
One of the issues i have with just a /pastebin copy is we don't understand your progression, so for us commonners, leveling is kind of a pain if we go down the wrong path, or don't understand your weapon progression or skill progression.

Any thought on taking some of your video insights and pasting them here?
Got a question about the latest Champion Reave build..
Where is he getting his life leech? I see only Mana leech on gloves.

Thanks

Edit: Figured it out, Blood rage + Atziri flask.

Last edited by Oneyedrunky on Mar 9, 2018, 4:21:37 PM
What are the final end game weapon stats we should be looking for?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info