Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Mathil build list v2

Hi, I'm playing the frost blades pathfinder and I have some questions. I can't complain at the clear speed at all because it's amazing, although I am struggling so hard with single target damage. I have around 7.2k es with all the auars up but I die ALOT on bosses, somtimes I even have to skip some bosses.

Do you have any suggestions on how to increase my single target? Can I switch some gems? Or what should I do?

Thanks.
Last edited by Machinehead666 on Apr 1, 2017, 5:12:34 AM
Where is the chaos damage coming from in the mortum morsu build?
An Added Lightning or Added Cold is always showing way more DPS than a comparible void manipulation.
Also the Cherrubim's with 5 links is way worse than a tabula with one more added lightning.

I don't see many chaos nodes on the tree. Is it only coming from atziris promise? Does it make such a big difference?

Or am I overlooking the fact that most monsters do not have chaos resistance but do have elemental resistance and thus the shown DPS shouldnt be taken too serious?

EDIT: After reading wiki some more, I guess it is the debuff thats so strong.
Last edited by Kreatief on Apr 1, 2017, 8:41:57 AM
"
merkader wrote:
with the mortem assassin build, i wonder what pots you could add to it? or is the default pots he tells you to get pretty much the only thing you can get without gimping yourself?

this is what i use atm. I'm also looking to swap 1 of the hp with a SIN's rebirth. I dotn get max res without the second the second rare ring so is not worth swapping it for second curse.

Ideally you would have a good +1 ammy to use

upgraded also to a 6L.. at last i was able to do guardians and Vaal temple. I will try shaper tomorrow.

e: tried shaper... rip.. if I learn mechanics is possible for sure, but i filled the map with the cold dmg balls. otherwise life dropped pretty quick. 6L is a major dmg boost over 5L. atm trying to get a +1 amy and better rings with some chaos dmg. would be nice if mathil would answer some questions though.
Last edited by alecs87 on Apr 2, 2017, 6:19:51 PM
"
Hi, I'm playing the frost blades pathfinder and I have some questions. I can't complain at the clear speed at all because it's amazing, although I am struggling so hard with single target damage. I have around 7.2k es with all the auars up but I die ALOT on bosses, somtimes I even have to skip some bosses.

Do you have any suggestions on how to increase my single target? Can I switch some gems? Or what should I do?

Thanks.

get rid of faster attacks and put added cold dmg in. huge dmg boost with +1 from skin of the loyal (try to get a cheap lvl 21 one)
use stones on your weapon (not even 20% quality)
get better gear (especially some flat dmg, %dmg on rings and belt + maybe some accuracy)
your amulet is very bad. get something better. crit multi is the most important

I cant figure out how warlords mark is working in this build. With blasphemy its only cursing enemies around me, so i can only leech life and mana from enemies around me. But most monsters which i killing are away from me. Thats making problem with sustaining mana on map farming. Not even mentioning bossing where sustain mana is impossible...
Hello, im playin the Mortem Morsu spectral throw, but i got two bino's Kitchen dropped and i think that could be a cool change for endgame. But i don't know exactly how to do it. Too much respec?
"
Freeddie wrote:
Hello, im playin the Mortem Morsu spectral throw, but i got two bino's Kitchen dropped and i think that could be a cool change for endgame. But i don't know exactly how to do it. Too much respec?

Hi I have the same problem could someone help ?
http://www.main-de-fatma.net/
The mortem morsu spec throw build's survivability is really crap. I got the gear you recommend even got it 6 linked and higher rolls on all, yet at lvl 80 get 1 shot by any mob on a tier 5-6 map. Yeah doge, yeah avoid, but how are you meant to do that against earth worms, or off screen snipers? Gets stunned too easy, HP is worth nothing, and with the passive that gives you 30% dodge but reduces your armor it next to not possible to survive much. I had to swap to the Belt of the deciever to survive Dried lakes Crit hits as it reduces incoming crits by 30%. I think this build needs more tweaking. I like the damage, like the speed, but lacking in evasion and HP a lot.
"
kdthehun wrote:
The mortem morsu spec throw build's survivability is really crap. I got the gear you recommend even got it 6 linked and higher rolls on all, yet at lvl 80 get 1 shot by any mob on a tier 5-6 map. Yeah doge, yeah avoid, but how are you meant to do that against earth worms, or off screen snipers? Gets stunned too easy, HP is worth nothing, and with the passive that gives you 30% dodge but reduces your armor it next to not possible to survive much. I had to swap to the Belt of the deciever to survive Dried lakes Crit hits as it reduces incoming crits by 30%. I think this build needs more tweaking. I like the damage, like the speed, but lacking in evasion and HP a lot.

it works but you need to dodge a lot and move a lot. I managed to do the guardians. I died at shaper because I don't know the fight and filled the map with vortex. But is true.. it is squishy as hell. Harder mods map, dual curse high crit etc.. RIP. still can't do Core as if i lags for 1 sec i get 1 shot with 5.8K hp. I added a quartz flask for extra dodge. Watching all the vids around, I tend to believe the Shield 1H mortem version might be better. If only mathil would answer
Thanks mate for the reply. Yeah quite often dodge isn't really possible due to claustophobic map design or you just getting a random lag spike when opening strongboxes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info