Mathil build list v2

Hi all, I'm playing mortem Morsu and I find it really good also with a lot of mobility and surv. I usually move a lot with Whirling blades. The only thing that I have to stated as a tip is to move a lot, actually the "boomerang effect" of ur blades will hit a lot of mobs. Try to stack more evasion where possible.

Actually I farm easily t15. 5.2k HP here

@Kreatief Chaos damage come from gem (Added Chaos Damage support) and the conversion from weapon's suffix
"
Ynera wrote:
Hi all, I'm playing mortem Morsu and I find it really good also with a lot of mobility and surv. I usually move a lot with Whirling blades. The only thing that I have to stated as a tip is to move a lot, actually the "boomerang effect" of ur blades will hit a lot of mobs. Try to stack more evasion where possible.

@Kreatief Chaos damage come from gem (Added Chaos Damage support) and the conversion from weapon's suffix

Not red maps are an issue.. but the hard end game ones. T16's with dual curses and extra dmg, you need to be super careful and not have any lag in order to be able to rely on Whirling blades as a defence.

You try a Core with -res/vulnerability/elem weakness/ extra dmg as fire less reg and other mods like this and tell me that was easy.
Hello exiles, just started Frostball build and i love it. I was thinking what would be the best gear in slot for this build?
How to sustain mana in the Starforge Cyclone build?
Get Physical Damage Leech as mana in rings, gloves or any pieces u can get! I have 0.2 in my gloves and 0.34 in the ring one hit and full mana, the thing is u need to do large cyclone movement like pressing the skill long or back of the monsters just one click not yolo :D hope this works for you !
Can somebody help me with leech?

I was thinking of going with EK Assassin but I'm wondering how to comfortably leech mana and life without having to rely on vinktars? I could leech enchant on boots but I need the stun immunity plus the leech doesn't work on beefy bosses. Then I was thinking about warlord's mark but it's range is smaller than EK's and I don't how much much the damage suffers without either vulnerability or projectile weakness. Also is there a way to fit skyforths in this build so you wouldn't have to rely on pcoc + orb of storms combo?

I was thinking maybe shavronnes + presence of chayula (for stun immunity) and then leech enchant on boots + warlord's mark. Would this work or is it just not worth it?

Please I need help. SOS
"
alecs87 wrote:
"
Ynera wrote:

Not red maps are an issue.. but the hard end game ones. T16's with dual curses and extra dmg, you need to be super careful and not have any lag in order to be able to rely on Whirling blades as a defence.

You try a Core with -res/vulnerability/elem weakness/ extra dmg as fire less reg and other mods like this and tell me that was easy.

Yeah, before last equip's upgrades I went 2 times into Minotaur. Map itself wasnt a problem. cant do boss for lack of dps I think, it take me too many time.
But yes, I'm agree with u, if map have multiplies on curse above your head is quite hard. As I stated before, I move a lot, try to not stick in the same pixel for more than 2 seconds.
"
Fimuli wrote:
Can somebody help me with leech?

I was thinking of going with EK Assassin but I'm wondering how to comfortably leech mana and life without having to rely on vinktars? I could leech enchant on boots but I need the stun immunity plus the leech doesn't work on beefy bosses. Then I was thinking about warlord's mark but it's range is smaller than EK's and I don't how much much the damage suffers without either vulnerability or projectile weakness. Also is there a way to fit skyforths in this build so you wouldn't have to rely on pcoc + orb of storms combo?

I was thinking maybe shavronnes + presence of chayula (for stun immunity) and then leech enchant on boots + warlord's mark. Would this work or is it just not worth it?

Please I need help. SOS

you could run warlord's mark instead of projectile weakness, but you will take a significant dps hit
"
Ynera wrote:

Yeah, before last equip's upgrades I went 2 times into Minotaur. Map itself wasnt a problem. cant do boss for lack of dps I think, it take me too many time.
But yes, I'm agree with u, if map have multiplies on curse above your head is quite hard. As I stated before, I move a lot, try to not stick in the same pixel for more than 2 seconds.

you gotta have a very good net connection. if you lag for 2 sec.. you re as good as dead. Indeed with the last improvements ( +1 curse amu and vulnerability) now I can do all the T16's inc vaal temple. I even did a Phoenix with vulnerability and - res.

The problem is the shaper.. 3 sets down the drain. Simply not enough dmg to get him down fast. As it takes too long at some point becomes hard to avoid the vortex balls and the screen fills up. ATM i am at 31K dps in town. SO i still cant understand how does he do Shaper with a 5L. BUt most important how does he get that dmg from a 5L and lowish gear. I invested over 40ex in my ST so far and still cant reach his dmg. Definitely not a budget build for end game.

I've tried to use Vaal Pact but then Blood Rage becomes a problem, especially in maps with Vulnerability.
Just wondering is the varanustra/bino gladiator build still applicable in legacy league? thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info