[2.6] /The Imploder\ CI-LL CoC Fire Vortex Endgame build TOP DPS 1s Minotaur-Hydra (STD)

"
Xanvast wrote:
Please share your stats there must be something wrong.

nvm first 2 hours not working well, made some changes and destroying T16's
What changes? I am doing this build too
Low Life update in the main post.
Not playing anymore - Support and replies on my build thread are discontinued
How much exalt do I need to play this build?
Hi,

I decided to switch to this build because it seems very good.
I am only level 79 and I cannot feel all the potential of this build, but I have no doubt that in several levels I will rekt all the content :D ! I actually need a lot of stuff and jewels !

Question is about the ascendancy points. In which order of importance do you advice to got it ?
Ambush seems very important for the 100% inc. crit. strike, because our crit is low. Do you agree ?

An other question, how do u manage righteous fire without +x max fire res ?

Thanks !

PS: All Grand Spectrum on poe.trade are 4% WTF where are the 5% ??
Last edited by NemesoK on Feb 9, 2017, 3:21:36 PM
"
ErazerYo wrote:
How much exalt do I need to play this build?

The entry point is fairly low the requirements are cheap to make it work, a couple ex.
But you will only be able to operate at a fraction of the end build with some compromises.

"
NemesoK wrote:
Hi,

I decided to switch to this build because it seems very good.
I am only level 79 and I cannot feel all the potential of this build, but I have no doubt that in several levels I will rekt all the content :D ! I actually need a lot of stuff and jewels !

Question is about the ascendancy points. In which order of importance do you advice to got it ?
Ambush seems very important for the 100% inc. crit. strike, because our crit is low. Do you agree ?

An other question, how do u manage righteous fire without +x max fire res ?

Thanks !

PS: All Grand Spectrum on poe.trade are 4% WTF where are the 5% ??

5%s are legacy now and are available on standard.

As for the leveling I didn't detail because I have no advices since I didn't level up any character for almost 3 years, I respeced this one at level 92.
However, you should probably avoid using Marylene's Fallacy unless you can reach 50% at least on Cyclone/Vortex or use Inc Crit Strikes until you feel comfortable droping it.
Ambush is very good for packs yes it is the first notable to get.

Righteous Fire is used as a temporary buff only for t16+. Dying sun provides +6% max fire res and with Warlord's mark the leech is enough to make it last for the whole fight, which btw now is 2-3 s (Hydra-Minotaur) :D I'm not using it on Chimera/Phoenix and only on phase 3 of the Shaper fight.
I just added the last video with the Phoenix & Hydra kills

Here is the combo I am now using (shown on Hydra) :
why less duration?
Last edited by letsroll123 on Feb 11, 2017, 1:35:53 PM
Empower lvl 4 gives 32% more damage and doesn't double dip.
20% more double dipping is more beneficial for the ignite damage and moreover the vortex dot/hit damage are insignificant compared to the ignite.

Edit : maybe I'm wrong considering that Hypothermia is "More Damage" like Less Duration too and it is said it doesn't apply to the DoTs but I felt a difference in favor of it when trying.
Last edited by Xanvast on Feb 11, 2017, 8:59:00 PM
Hi,

Is the 0.2 Fire damage leeched as life mandatory on your dagger ?
Thank you !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info