[2.6] /The Imploder\ CI-LL CoC Fire Vortex Endgame build TOP DPS 1s Minotaur-Hydra (STD)

"
xtREEN wrote:
hi!

why replace Pyre by Snakepit, we are using fireball (no cold dmg)

Pyre is much less useful with a fire spell.
Snakepit adds a second projectile to fireball, 4 in total when using Dying Sun.
Not playing anymore - Support and replies on my build thread are discontinued
Last edited by Xanvast on Jan 14, 2017, 9:02:19 PM
So this vortex build is a fireball build now? i feel confused.
You can use the one you prefer I was playing Vortex when I posted the build but since I'm always looking for improvements I decided to start using Fireball instead because of its base damage significantly higher.
The build stays the same in terms of tree and gear it is still ignite based just use Snakepit in replacement of Pyre if you decide to go for the Fireball version.
Forget about Fireball my calculation was wrong Vortex has a more powerful ignite even with 70% less base damage. That said Fireball is a good choice for Atziri or Phoenix.
Hey man, can u let us see your characters?

THXX!!
Could u upload some more vids? =) just wondering, its plenty of CoC firevortex builds, whats ur take on Lowlife trickster, elementalist etc, LL in general for this build?. ty
"
igdiabo wrote:
Hey man, can u let us see your characters?

THXX!!

I have 2 other characters but they have no build no passives there is nothing to see, my main character is presented here it's all out there.

"
kvinnokarl wrote:
Could u upload some more vids? =) just wondering, its plenty of CoC firevortex builds, whats ur take on Lowlife trickster, elementalist etc, LL in general for this build?. ty

I tried to record a Shaper run the other day my game crashed twice during the loading of the Shaper's Realm for some reason...
I'll try to show the other fights since you ask.
As for your other question I didn't go to check the other versions but lowlife is a great boost to dps on this one but since I'm using so many GSpectrums I'd end up with ~7k es only and a +1 shavs is far too expensive to get.
Last edited by Xanvast on Jan 18, 2017, 5:34:48 AM
Hello,

Can we have all curse aura (TC + EW + Disci) + clarity and have enought mana to use skill without skyforth ?
"
akrouma wrote:
Hello,

Can we have all curse aura (TC + EW + Disci) + clarity and have enought mana to use skill without skyforth ?

That is a good question.

Here is how the mana pool looks in the current state / without skyforth / without enhance

So removing enhance from the blasphemy setup is a solution, you can have a - mana reservation for discipline on the helmet or spend a few more points in reduced mana reserved points. If your mana pool goes below let's say 80 you have the option to use an elreon ring with reduced mana cost of skills to compensate.

Btw here is the actual state of the passive tree :
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAQ18DdEQkhEvEVAV1xZAFy8XsBg8GFYYahvIHNwdFB1PHxggbiL0IzYo-ioLKjgrCiy_LR8yMjW5OVI8LUGHQZZFfEZxSotMs1AwUEJR-1IpUxBTNVXWVeBWY1fJWAdYWl3yX2pfsGBDY0Nk52ZUZp5sC20Zbj1vnnBScg93B3_GgKSCx4MJg1-DzITFhX2GrocTidOMNox2jmSPGo9Gj_qTJ5Rvl5eYrZuhm7WcpKEvpwinK66ztAy0OLb6tzG3PriTvG-9J76AvorBxcM6ykrK080Wz93QH9DQ0PXZhuOE5Rnquuvu7Bjv6_GK96b56PrS-_U=?accountName=Xanvast&characterName=Brentorg

I have sacrificed a few spell crit points in favor of a 3rd curse like at some point before to be using Warlord's Mark on Bosses. This is usefull not to run out of mana if cycloning >3s and makes us able to facetank more. This can be a solution for mana leech if you choose another enchant on the boots like stun avoidance or something.
so are u playing vortex or fireball now? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info