[BSC] 2.6 Self-cast Spark, Inqusitor - Guardians and Shaper Down

"
Kwitch wrote:
I've gone ahead and snagged your build guide for the new builds list. I hope that this is alright, but if you wish it to be removed, please contact me.

Cheers

Awesome! Thanks!
"
Dongaldo wrote:

(...)

Thx a lot! I respec my tree, and start farm currency for amulet (I will test heart of oak, that amulet look rly good and its new unique so I just wanna use him :D) + respec bandits. I'm actually playing with crap jewels but it will be changed soon. I upgrade my gear a bit and now I can easy clear maps tier 13 - only boss are a bit annoying. So is here any reason to play vaal pact now after drop life leech gem? Opal rings will be really late change - I got here all resists + in one ring there is 24% light dmg + can craft % es in both ^^
I write here again after completing gear how it work with raider ;p

//Edit: Ok, I got it with vaal, forgot about leech from flask...
//Edit2: after switching all jewels for crit multi all breach bosses die (just no chayula - no ticket :D)
Last edited by Satrew on Jan 12, 2017, 7:26:23 AM
heyho, just playing your build with little changes :) sold all my 10-15ex golemancer stuff to start my lil unused inquisitor again, and holy crap - i had to buy the spidereffect.. i already were in love with my golems, but my spiderarmy is to huge & fast to be true!
just a little thanks from me here :)

btw. how to link items here? uploaded a screenshot of my loveliest stuff

Last edited by grafix93 on Jan 12, 2017, 11:24:01 AM
hi guys,can you tell me how do you deal with mana problem ? or maybe i`m doing some thing wrong
I'm using clarity + one less aura (+discipline +hot).
+ flask like that
I was running 50% faster recover but with clarity its ok now. I'm terrible with mana management...

//Edit:
@grafix93 Click on your nickname at top side and click on item :)
Last edited by Satrew on Jan 12, 2017, 9:55:40 PM
"
Satrew wrote:
"
Dongaldo wrote:

(...)

Thx a lot! I respec my tree, and start farm currency for amulet (I will test heart of oak, that amulet look rly good and its new unique so I just wanna use him :D) + respec bandits. I'm actually playing with crap jewels but it will be changed soon. I upgrade my gear a bit and now I can easy clear maps tier 13 - only boss are a bit annoying. So is here any reason to play vaal pact now after drop life leech gem? Opal rings will be really late change - I got here all resists + in one ring there is 24% light dmg + can craft % es in both ^^
I write here again after completing gear how it work with raider ;p

//Edit: Ok, I got it with vaal, forgot about leech from flask...
//Edit2: after switching all jewels for crit multi all breach bosses die (just no chayula - no ticket :D)

Excellent! I am glad to hear everything is working out!
"
hellborn567 wrote:
hi guys,can you tell me how do you deal with mana problem ? or maybe i`m doing some thing wrong

My boots have the enchant for mana and life leech on kill recently. This covers all general map clearing. My CWDT setup uses warlord's mark, whenever I am hit by something they're cursed with Warlord's mark which provides additional life and mana leech. Also, I just simply run a Divine Mana Flask. Huge aid in emergencies. People are always down on Mana Flasks because you could put something better in there, but I don't care and enjoy having mine. :)
"
grafix93 wrote:
heyho, just playing your build with little changes :) sold all my 10-15ex golemancer stuff to start my lil unused inquisitor again, and holy crap - i had to buy the spidereffect.. i already were in love with my golems, but my spiderarmy is to huge & fast to be true!
just a little thanks from me here :)

btw. how to link items here? uploaded a screenshot of my loveliest stuff

Awesome gear! I have run one Chayula breach so far and got a blue dream as my drop. Is the power charge generation working out?
the powercharge generator is working out perfectly, round about 50% on kill, no need to spam that corb ob storms when all mobs already dead by our 3.3sek followed sparks :P
got inc crit rate in 4link orb + item rarity & culling strike ;)
i also just use HoT instead of wrath, larger mana pool & more amulet ticks i think?`or do you know the proc rate is maxed anyway?
and HoT destroying all cointainers + objectives around u

for loong boss fights where u dont havy anthing to generate on, just changing PCoC in my crit rate slot

ps. bought me dying sun today and shits gets even more awesome, 2 more sparks and bigger aoe for my rarity culling orb of storms <3

& i played a bit around with Ball Lightning, awesome stuff also.. still used my wind gloves with them but maybe projecitle damage normal es/res ones would be better & voidwalkers useless, just had to respec some duration nodes to aoe and my powercharge generator to left side wheres even more generation,but half a k less energyshield and didnt try like g16 scaling, but t13 was almost as fast as spark
Last edited by grafix93 on Jan 13, 2017, 2:28:21 PM
Yeah I just kill Minotaur today and I'm sure dying sun will be awesome upgrade. I also start use vinktar for facetank everything... Where you put jewel for pc generate in tree? I was thinking about that right slot close to assassin for 18% chance but I'm not sure.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info