[2.5] CHEAP Elemental Blade Flurry Inquisitor (clears whole atlas, uber, atziri, shaper, guardian)

Damned metas. I hate to say, the leveling process with a simple Tabula Blade Flurry plus random crap from my tabs has been a breeze. I'm excited to get to mapping, when the big screen clearing crits really kick in.
Last edited by ImSlower on Jan 5, 2017, 3:02:48 AM
Yep, levelling with a Tabula, a nice Elreon ring to ignore mana costs, and 1alch or 1c bits of gear (plus paying my chromes etc to get my sockets) has been fun. I skimped on life to get to Vaal Pact as early as I could spare and it sure feels nice. Should fly to merc, some Lake farms, then jump right to mid tier maps after buying a nice chest etc.
Why does this build use immortal call? how are you getting endurance charges?
"
maxxxam wrote:
Why does this build use immortal call? how are you getting endurance charges?

with 20quality increased duration linked to it, you gain over 0,6 sec immunity. Also CWDT curses monsters with warlords mark time to time, so you gain some end charges while clearing the map
Got to mid tier maps now. Only 76, but not many more life nodes to cover. It's a very, very squishy build at this point. Leech is insane, I crush wild breaches and have a blast, but I die against tiny random bosses all over the place, when their damage trumps my leech.

I have a couple more life nodes to easily cover before 80, 85, but I am not sure how to get into red maps, after that - there's not a lot more survivability I can see to get me through big hits.

Still, it's been a very fun leveling time. Much more fun than totem pizzas, which was just terribly un-fun gameplay (and I absolutely loved self-cast flameblast last season)
Hey man, I'm levelling this right now. What did you use before you picked up a doryani? Right now I'm just using this but wondering if you would reccomend anything better for off-hand.
Last edited by chulipstop on Jan 12, 2017, 12:55:20 AM
Hey quick question, I'm currently lvl 55 and only running herald of ice and not wrath because I can't support it. Am I missing something but how do I sustain both buffs without mana leach?
Not sure about the OP, but while I was levelling I took a point toward Spirit Void for the .4% mana leech.

I also am still using a decent rare Elreon ring to make casting easy. Whirling Blades are infinite. I have the +12 attack speed after a kill enchant on my boots, which feels fantastic.

I suppose it's optimal to have the mana leech on your boots, but the Elreon ring feels great. I do miss the extra hit to life and resistances, though, so soon I'll buy new boots and run labs til I get the correct enchant.
hi, im from korea, so i cant english well

u said this bulid 'good league starter',

its mean... when start next league, i can starting this bulid first character?

if i cant item farming not well, i cant play 10~15 tier map?

sorry i cant english well :(
Hey "kolego" have few questions.

Can u provide screen shots whit tooltip dps in HO, also ur resists?

U have problems whit chaos dmg mobs (hurt alot)?

Last one, any clue how should look high cost items version? Ofcoz Headhunter, but what whit rest?
Last edited by Hiffix on Feb 16, 2017, 10:32:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info