Happy New Year! A 2016 Retrospective

Grats Chris :)
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Happy New Years GGG, look forward to an exciting Year :D
#NeverGoing90
"
There were 40% more hours played of Path of Exile on our realm in 2016 than 2015. This is a buff.

lol..
First time i didnt even see the
"chris shaved his beard" message somewhere in the middle until i readed beard comments and then went to look again but shouldnt some other staff member have posted it? this doesnt seem like good english its like saying .... (your name on the ....) is playing path of exile instead of i am playing path of exile chris should go back to school
Hello guys.
Spoiler
Happy new year from Switzerland !
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
Happy New Year everybody!!!
Let's recap on what Blizzard's Diablo 3 team has done this year:

- Recycled the same exact season 2 more times.

Nice work, GGG! Can't wait for 3.0!
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
constant updates ..consistently newly added items..scary unique monsters and bosses(some not all) breach league alot of fun and great loot in the breach ;-) tyvm ggg
please note i am not explaining as well as i think but i hope i got some clear info out..diablo3 rip lol unless they do something someday..lol
"
Chris wrote:
  • There were 40% more hours played of Path of Exile on our realm in 2016 than 2015. This is a buff.

ROFLOL! Chris embraced the joke at his own expense. Just one more reason I love GGG.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info