Happy New Year! A 2016 Retrospective

"
Lirisimah wrote:
Congratulations guys, another excellent year for one of my all-time favorite games.

I wish I could say the same, but with performance headed where it has been for all 3 computers I generally use for PoE, I just can't consider a game that may become unplayable any month or day now a favorite. There's just too much risk of it becoming a total write-off in spite of my attempts to work with GGG on the issue, and all requests for low-qual options seem to be blatantly ignored as ever more unnecessary eye candy is added. It just keeps getting worse and all I seem to see is lip service.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
"
princesamir wrote:
ACT 5 YOuhouuuu

And we want the francophone community to grow, when a French translation ? (Do not forget: France, Belgium, Switzerland, Canada, Africa and so on)

- Should learn English like the rest of the civilized modern world... French was the world language back in the 1700s... Not anymore... So get with the times already.

By the way, I speak English, French, German and Danish, so dont give me any lip please :)
"There were 40% more hours played of Path of Exile on our realm in 2016 than 2015. This is a buff."

Indeed :).
Happy new year to everyone at GGG. You guys are the best and POE continues to be my favorite and most played ARPG ever!

I wish you all the best, and for 2017 to be a year of triple the greatness you had in 2016 =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info